[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extended MBDTF with only 10 minute songs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20101031-KANYE.jpg (148KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
20101031-KANYE.jpg
148KB, 500x500px
When I read this article on MBDTF

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.www.complex.com/music/2017/05/kanye-west-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy-almost-completely-different-album-called-dondas-boy

I finally saw potential for an extended version of MBDTF with only ten minute songs. I've already started making the extended edition (already having Power, All of the Lights, and Lost in the World completed), but I still have a question that I need answered, which is:

Should I stick to the ten song rule in the article, and if I do, what song should I leave out? (This wouldn't include interludes, which would be meshed with whatever song they accompany)

No matter what is decided, this project will come out July 28th, and will be named "Good Ass Job". Anyways, will I be wasting my time or will you guys want something like this?
>>
>>74031317
i like this idea, op. id listen.
>>
>>74031317
Leave out Hell of a Life and So Appalled
Absolutely do not remove Gorgeous or Devil In A New Dress
>>
I'm interested.
>>
>>74031346
I won't remove gorgeous, and I will definitely not remove hell of a life. Too much potential. So appaled, though? I don't know how I'm gonna get it to 10 minutes so I might remove it.
>>
>>74031414
>Too much potential
Yeah, I can see that
What about Monster though? I can't see how you can make that one 10 minutes long either
>>
>>74031424
He always extends his stuff live, and I'll probably be able to make an intro and a second part of monster. I'm sure some other famous rapper has spit over the monster beat. I gotta check the monster leak too to see if its different.
>>
>>74031317

Would definitely listen. Much as I personally hate to say it, So Appalled has to be the one to go. It already stretches its six minutes too far.
>>
He has, I want to say it was Don C's son but don't quote me, a child dressed identical to him, carrying his Louis Vuitton bag. Comes in and is throwing a fit at how shitty everyone is dressed. So he says, 'I'm not doing business today until everyone is in a suit.'"

Ahead of West’s return the following day, everyone in the office was scrambling to find black suits. When West arrived, the aforementioned child opened up the Louis bag, tossed a blanket over the conference table, and poured West "either white wine or water" into a medieval wine glass. "Kanye says, 'I'm parched, we can begin now,'" Rory said.

West then played the office My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, which was then entitled Donda's Boy. "The idea was that it was going to be 10 tracks, and each track was going to be 10 minutes," Rory said. "'Runaway' was 20 minutes long. Pusha wasn't on it. Kanye was singing for 15 minutes of it at the end." The bonus track "See Me Now," Rory added, had no Beyoncé on the hook at the time. Eventual single "All of the Lights" was also featureless. "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy but it was just Kanye West," Rory said. "And it was amazing."
>>
Make runaway an hour long
>>
>>74034725
You got it.
>>
>>74033289
>don't quote me
>they quote him
>>
>>74031317
All of the lights has no samples...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.