[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the look in their eyes, you just KNOW they banged Kurt Cobain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

the look in their eyes, you just KNOW they banged

Kurt Cobain was known to be THE most hung guy in Rock, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Mick Jagger and Gene Simmons. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Kim Gordon's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting themselves wet enough just so they can take it. i can just imagine each one of them begging for it, with Kurt barely able to force it past the knob, and the chick on the right moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Kurt's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she...No, all of them still masturbates to the memory of it.
>>
File: 1499570057949.jpg (54KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499570057949.jpg
54KB, 900x900px
>>74031029
>>
>>74031029
>the look in their eyes, you just KNOW they banged
Even the black guy!?
>>
would it be in bad taste to ask courtney if kurt or billy was the better fuck
>>
>>74032232

twiggy was the biggest she ever had
>>
>>74032232
>would it be in bad taste
this is courtney love you're talking about. go ahead and ask
>>
>>74031029
Mick Jagger is said to have a rather small dick.
>>
File: Katy-Migos-News-Post.jpg (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Katy-Migos-News-Post.jpg
1MB, 1366x768px
the look in their eyes, you just KNOW they banged
>>
>>74031029
your fanfic is 20 years late
>>
>>74032232
>mid fuck Billy goes on a deranged info wars rant
>starts to sob and get moody
>all while forcing her to watch wrestling at the same time
yeah, gonna go with Kurt for that
>>
>>74033434
>>74033434
Billy's well over 6 foot tall. Kurt was skinny and frail.
>>
>>74032232
>>74033434
>>74034862
Billy seems like an angry motherfucker, Kurt would probably just cry while fucking her. Kurt wasn't exactly known for womanizing, more like feminizing.
>>
>>74031029

I honestly think kurt was probably 6 inches or 7 inches

he legit showed part of his dick in one live performance where he has a "break down". Its hard to see but ppl had taken screenshots. No way he is super hung.
>>
>>74033132
But with an extremely large bank account statement.
>>
>>74031029

he was known to be monogamous to a high degree. like enough to get pissed off at courtney for flirting with another guy. which is reasonable as fuck. But he married Courtney Love.

He should've just pulled an Ian Curtis and fuck a hotter girl then Courtney
>>
>she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak
t. all of his lyrics sound like he knew he was going to be murdered
>>
>>74032232
It's weird that she dated both of them, they basically had the same sort of personality.

She definitely had a type.
>>
>>74035405

she was interested in guys with small shaped noses who were submissive yet passive aggressive at the same time.

Look it up, she even said that she liked kurt and billy for their noses.
>>
>>74032231
Especially the black guy
>>
>>74033168
Disgustin desu Senpai
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.