[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is industrial/neofolk a genre for poseurs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1495392289686.jpg (25KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495392289686.jpg
25KB, 372x500px
is industrial/neofolk a genre for poseurs?
>>
All music is for posers. Go out and get laid, faggot.
>>
>>74030243
rude desu
>>
>>74030223
How tall is Douglas?
>>
>>74030243
Ugh, I feel like this is bait; but I hate people like you.
I find solace in the fact that you'll turn into a depressed and impotent old man if you don't die first, because you won't know what to do with yourself after you're undesirable.
Midlife crisis waiting to happen.
>>
no it's for boys who like other boys and enjoy mishima and the occult. Also best genre. Love collecting industrial cassettes
>>
Industrial, goth, post-punk, EBM, death rock, synthpop, noise and neofolk always attracts the worst kind of people
>>
>>74030395
every genre ever attracts shitty people
>>
>>74030395
well the original artist of those movements are probably the most JUST people ever so it makes sense
>>
>>74030429
whom do you mean?
>>
>>74030441
I mean people like steven s and David are ok, but TG were very interesting folks, I love them all the same though
>>
>>74030395
>synthpop
???
>>
>>74030223
I would say yes.
Half is pretty much pop music and the other is random shit with no thought put into it and it's treated by fans like the deepest thing possible (probably because of the lyrics).
>>
>>74030484
neofolk is acoustic pop music and industrial was just annoying noises basically
>>
File: 1483735700694.png (216KB, 432x413px) Image search: [Google]
1483735700694.png
216KB, 432x413px
>>74030484
>random shit with no thought put into it
Not always true also
> being upset and avant-garde genre has some spontaneous or improvisation
>>
If you like to dress up to a certain stereotype of said genre then you are a poser.

Example: people at concerts like idk brand new... "you like brand new??? But your wearing blue jeans and a sweater??How can you like emo and dress like that?"
>>
>>74030521
but blue jeans and a sweater is emo clothing
>>
>>74030521
>If you like to dress up to a certain stereotype of said genre then you are a pose
iv'e honestly never though of it this way, what makes you say that?
>>
>>74030502
>neofolk is acoustic pop music and industrial was just annoying noises basically
Just wait until you discover jazz and classical music. All random noises I tell you.
>>
>>74030223
there is no such thing as poseurs
>>
>>74030395
you know every fan of those genres personally and not just the stereotypes they get posted online?
>>
>>74030921
>rubbing things on microphones and running white noise through effects pedals
>not random noises
>>
>>74030223
Rose a cute. CUTE!
>>
All music that /dark/ listens to is cringe desu
>>
>>74031253
yea man they need more shoegaze, and math rock and radiohead! MBV and slint is all we need
>>
>>74031218
:3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7QPBzAJ_io
>>
Neofolk exists solely for the purpose of neo-nazis saying "see, not all right-wing music is bad!"
>>
>>74031432
they only used the nazi stuff for shock value and aesthetics anyways
>>
>>74031432
the best neofolk band is leftist (Rome)
>>
>>74031432
of the wand and moon is not righty, and death in june isn't actually racist. If you understood the industrial scene, it's basically poor homosexual brits doing stuff for shock value and making edgy bleeps
>>
>>74031432
it's actually just comfy folk music with more english voices
>>
"1 2 3 4 5 im the edgiest man alive" - boyd rice
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.