[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has he never grown up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 101014-kerry-king-1.jpg (29KB, 430x286px) Image search: [Google]
101014-kerry-king-1.jpg
29KB, 430x286px
Why has he never grown up?
>>
I love metal music but desu so many of the older metal guys just look like cringy ass people irl
>>
>>74029507
Not OP but I was going to say this.
Anyone who tries to cling to a rebellious youthful image as they age is going to look pathetic.
>>
>>74029553
i watched an interview with devin townsend where he said he considered himself lucky that none of his projects were ever extremely successful for that reason. you get famous for doing something aggressive and angry when you're 20 years old and you get locked into doing that for the rest of your life and you look like a fool when you're 40 years old

peter steele from type o negative said something really similar
>>
>>74029488
I actually feel like Kerry genuinely enjoys being as edgy as possible.
Like, he enjoys the shades and the offensive tattoos and actually thinks he's cool.
>>
>>74029553
Are you saying old people can't be rebellious?
>>
>>74029488
metal is trash
>>
>>74030725
Rebelling from a free and prosperous society that you benefit from is retarded.
You expect kids to be retarded, but there should be a point at which you grow up.
>>
>>74031171
Old hippies have an appeal that young hipsters just can't capture
>>
"In this business, you're not allowed to get old. I can't keep being an angry teenager forever, yet somehow I've been forced to prolong my adolescence. Which raises a lot of interesting questions if you think about it."
>>
>>74030725
Only if they're Betty White.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.