[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: gerard way.jpg (116KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gerard way.jpg
116KB, 900x1200px
JUST
>>
File: Thom-Yorke.jpg (95KB, 608x606px) Image search: [Google]
Thom-Yorke.jpg
95KB, 608x606px
DON'T
>>
Sorry your nostalgic for a shit band. Time to grow up and realize that he's just a normal person and looks like one to boot.

MCR weren't good. Please, you kids, let go of your nostalgia. Don't be like my fucking generation and convince youself bullshit like transformers and comics books are substantial and important works of any communicative medium. Look at what my generation did to Cinema!

Music is recuperating from being one of the earliest mediums to be completely upended from digitization. Do not convince youself that "noughties" pop punk emo was good. Please try to continue developing your taste and then try to invest in quality music so that we can move past the dregs of nostalgia pandering.

Anyways, that dude just looks like some fucking dude.
>>
>>74028106
at least he didn't gain weight
>>
Nigga should stick to writing comics. He's patrician as fuck
>>
File: DE4IonrWAAE956Y.jpg (64KB, 611x998px) Image search: [Google]
DE4IonrWAAE956Y.jpg
64KB, 611x998px
>>74028234
uhh..
>>
>>74028230
lol you fucking dilettante.

Shakespeare was the equivalent of afternoon soap operas. All you're doing is crying about people liking something you don't like and trying to disguise it with some pseudointellectual facade so you don't look like the petty crying ass bitch you actually are.
>>
>>74028883
this is a stupid argument. even if that is what Shakespeare was during his time, you can't really deny that he was a master of language. judge something by its own merit not its audience. mcr isn't like the worst band in the world... but their music can be a little over the top or cringey sometimes. even overproduced.
>>
>>74028883
I'm sure that person was being at least half ironic but you on the other hand managed to sound like a complete sped without so much as a trace of irony so congratulations on that front.
>>
>>74028106
This makes me sad
>>
>>74028958
>>74029070
No, sorry.

You wanted to try to disparage something by attacking the audience
>Don't be like my fucking generation
>Look at what my generation did to Cinema!
because you don't have any legitimate reasoning to back up anything you said which is
>whaaaah I don't like it so its bad whaaaah
and now your desperately trying to evade your own reasoning now that you've been called out on it.
>>
>>74028312
He pretty much is these days.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.