[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burning Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Has any of you been to burning man? What was it like? How were the gigs structured? How were the people? Which artists did you see? Was there a lot of focus on the music/shows or did you just wander around? Can you do it without doing drugs and still have a good time? What kind of people did you meet? What kind of a person are you and how did your expression of your personality match with the Burning Man experience? Did you hook up with someone? Was there an atmosphere of hooking up/sex more than at other festivals you've been to? How many people did you go there with?

I have 1000 more questions but that's a start
>>
>>74017997
b
>>
low end edm producers and heroin addicted jews congregate in a desert to larp as pirates of the carribean characters in a stunning display of decadence
>>
>>74017997
Enjoy getting spiked by about 5 people minimum.
>>
>>74018250
what about techno?
>>74018296
what's spiked
>>
>>74017997

..all I remember from BM is the sand...the heat...and wandering around in a drug induced haze...eventually wandering in to the allmale gangbang tent where I apparently spent the next day...I was told I was a star.
>>
>>74018340
sick
how was it compared to other festivals?
>>
>>74018336
Who cares? Do you honestly think people visit Burning Man or any number of similar festivals for genuine appreciation of music?
>>
>>74018431
THIS

Like Woodstock back in the 60s
>>
>>74018431
I think that people might go because there is good music and that folks might wander around getting fucked up, having a good time. I mean I've been to a couple of techno festivals and not all of it is about standing in front of the stage, stomping, it was about having a good time with great music
>>
>>74018420

I dont remember.
>>
File: orgy-9.jpg (85KB, 610x410px) Image search: [Google]
orgy-9.jpg
85KB, 610x410px
>>74018462
>Like Woodstock back in the 60s
I didn't know it was this bad. They're like clones.
>>
>>74018516
This reminds of me Zappa's We're Only In it for the Money:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnjufR8GDcw
>I will love everyone
>I will love the police as they kick the shit out of me on the street
But apparently you get hurt by the audience itself at Burning Man.
>>
>>74018592
And to think this would actually be relevant almost 50 years later... Sadly, it is. At least they're not lying in mud.
>>
>>74018336
It means getting secretly druggggged without your knowing of it. Folks there just love contributing to your beautiful experience!
>>
>>74018678
why "sadly"?
>>
>>74018703
Are you >>74018462? I'm confused with the context now.
>>
>>74018762
No

I feel like getting a break from society and rules and being tense about who you're supposed to be all the time can be a good thing
>>
>>74018808
Sure, you can get crabs for free, I'm not here to stop you or anyone else for that matter.
>>
Burning Man sounds too corporate
>>
>>74018837
a friend of mine is studying industrial economy and his group was assigned to do a case study on Burning Man. The group didn't understand the core values and the suggested sollution to any problems was to make the festival more commercially viable. Bigger artists, more comfortable accomodations, get rid of the trading and so on
>>
>>74018834
wear a condom and be shaved and you won't get em
>>
>>74019731
There are better ways of having sex than on a music festival with god knows who.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.