[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The logical conclusion of black meal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: cover.jpg (318KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
318KB, 900x900px
>>
File: Bathory.jpg (908KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Bathory.jpg
908KB, 2400x2400px
You're 31 years late to the party, lad
>>
File: Trash_Can.jpg (203KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Trash_Can.jpg
203KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>74018008
What's the name of the band that made album?
>>
christian activists thwarted their concert in russia, it's beautiful
>>
>>74018126
Good job! This Devil-driven music has to be silenced.
>>
>>74017972
Nah. Awesome album tho
>>
>>74018126
>>74018171
Stop pretending you're religious.
>>
>>74018239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh8vHEgbCR4
>>
Why do you gotta be so pretentious about it? It's just an enjoyable black metal album with a cool concept
You're the reason why the nu male meme exists
>>
>>74018239
I was baptised and have been a believer all my life, i was talking about God when i was 2. Pls try again, Satanist.
>>
>>74017972
Funny, I'm in the middle of listening to it rn.

Definitely not the "logical conclusion" but I think it's helping play a part in breaking the tired and very rigid structure for black metal that elitists try and enforce.
>>
>>74018379
nu males listen to Liturgy and deafheaven not Batushka.
>>
This is the best black metal album.
>>
>>74017972
its a shit, pretentious album
and they suck hard live
the band is shit and overproducted
>>
>>74017972
Minimal Death

Picture Zack Hill & a free form Varg riffing. Just vicious drums & harsh voices saying bad things.
>>
>>74018811
>and they suck hard live
Seriously? Of all the videos I've seen of them live they execute their music to a T, plus all the theatrics they bring with their image, it looks like an awesome experience.

They only complaint I have is the skull and crossbones on their robes are a little tacky.
>>
File: 1492396716430.jpg (77KB, 1500x1500px)
1492396716430.jpg
77KB, 1500x1500px
>>74017972
Can we all agree that black metal came of age with Deafheaven? not to insult the bands that came before, but there really is no reason to go back to them when a work like Sunbather exists. Venom, Bathory, Sarcofago, Blasphemy, Mayhem, Darkthrone, Burzum, Emperor... their existence was necessary, but ultimately this music we call black metal could only be refined into true art when such juvenille concepts as hatred, bleak forests and fantasy worlds were abandoned. enter Deafheaven...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neM4H8AgVgw
>>
>>74019166
(You)
>>
>>74019166
agreed
>>
>>74018811
What's pretentious about it?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.