[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fucking album Sober to Death destroyed me, I'm speechless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: a3471928093_10.jpg (41KB, 715x704px) Image search: [Google]
a3471928093_10.jpg
41KB, 715x704px
This fucking album
Sober to Death destroyed me, I'm speechless

Are the rest of their albums like this? I specially liked the brutally honest lyrics
>>
STOP SHILLING THIS FAG HIS ALBUMS FUCKING SUCKS FUCK YOU PEOPLE WHO RECOMMENDED HIS STUFFS TO ME
>>
>>74015439
lmao, I did my research and found the song writer is a depressed gay furry 20yo dude and the album talks about gay shit but at the end I didn't care, I liked the raw emotions and honesty the singing and lyrics displayed
>>
>>74015432
How To Leave Town also has great lyrics. It's more spacey though.
>>
>>74015432
3 is similar to this
>>
some songs on How To Leave Town and Nervous Young Man are like this. Generally his work is pretty hit and miss on and an album-to-album basis. Teens of Denial is less brutal feels-wise but musically its a lot more developed.
>>
>>74015511
>>74015517
>>74015524
thanks, I'll check those out
>>
If you listen to his other albums hoping for a similar experience to Twin Fantasy you're not going to find it. How to Leave Town is close though.
>>
>>74015432
Yeah, although new album differs in style. Still good tho
>>
Teen of Style is good too
>>
>>74015432
Knowing that this album is about a male to female gay tranny furry with a diaper and piss fetish made me kinda dislike it desu.
>>
Listen to Monomania, I consider it a sister album to Twin Fantasy. There is even one moment I won't spoil that is super cool if you listened to Twin Fantasy first.
>>
>>74015432
I hate this cover so much, the fucking tip of the nose looking like an eye and their hands going by the same line aaaaaaa
>>
>>74015990
why are you pretending to be retarded
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.