[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lana did THAT literally so perfect can't even deny it couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

lana did THAT
literally so perfect can't even deny it couldn't have pictured it any better even tho i wish she would have added or at least release some of the other songs
>>
>tfw you hate her music so much but she's so hot and u want to fuck her so bad

:(
>>
File: gallery-1494344856-lana-trees.jpg (223KB, 980x1307px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1494344856-lana-trees.jpg
223KB, 980x1307px
>>74014831
>hate her music
but how? words can't describe how perfect her music is
>>
>>74014851
>words can't describe how perfect her music is
You say that because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. It's an easy out and it's fucking shit. Maybe next time you go around saying that you like some shitty has been tumblr artist you should come up with several objective arguments as to why you think that that aren't "Oh, well pitchfork was paid to give it a high score so it must be good". I'm so goddamn sick of all these waifufag shitheads that shouldn't even be here amongst several other complete and utter retards who think that because they confine themselves to a chart they have good taste. And no, it being "fun" is not an argument either. The "fun" is about as subjective as music descriptors can get. Neither is "t. mad virgin" especially coming from someone who has a high probability of being a fat ugly virgin themselves. You turn to your "waifu" because you're a quitter, "A GIRL REJECTED ME NOW I HAVE TO CLING ON TO WOMEN THAT I'LL NEVER MEET IN PERSON AND ONLY FIND ATTRACTIVE BECAUSE OF THEIR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR PERSONALITY TRAITS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO ACTUAL PERSONALITY TRAITS BUT ARE INSTEAD INCREDIBLY VAPID WHORES WHO WOULD SCOFF IN DISGUST IF THEY EVER SAW ME IRL"
fuck off
>>
>>74014974
gonna pray for you bby
>>
>>74014974
woah i thought we were talking about a music album how did this get in here
>>
>>74014996
No, pray for yourself. You fucking need it.
>>
File: large.jpg (213KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
213KB, 500x502px
>>74015016
nah i'm good, blessed already with the best album of the year :3
>>
>>74014974
Stay mad. Waifuism is the ultimate red pill.

Anti-Waifuists:
>constantly angry about images being posted on an imageboard
>intolerant and unaccepting of others that may differ from them even when it comes to random anonymous posters on the internet
>quick to resort to actual misogyny
>choose to torture themselves by entering waifu-friendly threads
>take life too seriously and never want to engage in fun even when it comes to 4chan of all places
>the elitists of /mu/ that revel in their superiority complex as if they're the "true music fans" even though their pretension is what separates them from the actual music fans

Waifuists:
>simply post images on an imageboard
>take the time to enlighten others about great female musicians
>help others out with pic/gif collections
>seek to uplift female musicians instead of solely berate them
>loyal individuals as seen with their devotion to their waifu
>overall loving people who happen to enjoy spreading the good word of their waifu and don't look down upon others if they do so as well
>>
>>74014815
Link pls?
>>
>>74015195
this tbqh famalam

as long as it's leading to new content and not the normal vitriol that gets spewed on this site in general
>>
>>74015235
there are 2 other threads where different links are posted but idk if they're still working
>>
>>74015254
>as long as it's leading to new content and not the normal vitriol that gets spewed on this site in general
Which isn't happening. I haven't seen waifufags obsess over a single new "artist" for a long time.
>>
File: e53.png (1MB, 1050x898px) Image search: [Google]
e53.png
1MB, 1050x898px
>>74015273
why would you need a new ''artist'' when there's goddess lana
>>
>>74014974
t. mad virgin
>>
>128

literally unlistenable
>>
>>74015576

this
>>
CHERRY IS THE SHIT
I AM OVERWHELMED BY THIS ALBUM
>>
>>74016142
Actually crying because of how perfect get free is
>>
Are you people drunk?? It is horrible? Why? How? Do you enjoy it??
>>
>>74016239
did you accidentally download the duo lipe album instead? :) can't be the same album we're talking about
>>
>>74016239
It's horrible? Sorry, listen to cherry again. I have been listening to it for at least 30 minutes omg
>>
File: 1476042773128.jpg (65KB, 535x434px) Image search: [Google]
1476042773128.jpg
65KB, 535x434px
its lit
>>
lana IS FUCKING TRASH
all interscope employees ARE FUCKING RETARDED
>>
someone post a fucking link i swear to god
>>
>>74016438
check the other two threads but they might not work anymore
>>
>>74016442
ty... anon
>>
damn its good so far
>>
>>74016408
this
>>
>>74016408
>>74016615
sometimes it feels like i've got a war in my mind i want to get off but i keep riding the ride
>>
>>74014815
>Lana del CIA program
>>
>>74016628
the power and intellect of Interscope employees
whoa
>>
Its funny how she never went actually famous. Shes twitter / facebook famous, if you catch my drift. But shes no Madonna or Britney. Never will be.
>>
>>74016697
our little secret right? Better keep quiet but not too quiet :####33333 zSDFnkbgzfdghdjufguhipfduhzfgdfhgdgfhzadfSDfSFDgDFhszgf
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.