[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: unpopular opinions on albums albums we like edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

ITT: unpopular opinions on albums

albums we like edition
>>
>>74013845
That is their best album.
>>
>>74013866
it's their only good album
>>
>>74013879
That too.
>>
Hard Times is the only standout song. Everything else is okay but not great.
>>
File: hayley.png (3MB, 1501x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hayley.png
3MB, 1501x1000px
When you sleep tomorrow
And it won't be long
Once in a while
When you make me smile
And you turn your long blonde hair

When I look at you
Oh, I don’t know what’s real
Once in a while
And you make me laugh

;_;
>>
ive liked paramore from the beginning and yeah this is by far their best. fake happy and idle worship were my favorites. it just seems like this is the first album that really shows that hayley is actually a good singer
>>
album was bad lol
>>
File: toad.png (10KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
toad.png
10KB, 420x420px
>>74013866
>>74013879
>>
LOW KEY
NO PRESSURE
>>
File: tyler-the-creator.jpg (491KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tyler-the-creator.jpg
491KB, 1200x1200px
Hair Blows was shit ill give you that
Title track is bad but not to the point most make it out to be
Other than that great album
>>
>>74013889
Told You So is such a good song
>>
File: Paramore-all_we_know_is_falling.jpg (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Paramore-all_we_know_is_falling.jpg
70KB, 400x400px
>>74013866
>>74013879
Philistines
>>
>>74014379
SKRRRRRT TOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAACCCCC DEEEEMMMAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>74014018
>it just seems like this is the first album that really shows that hayley is actually a good singer

>Brand new eyes
>>
>>74013845
After Laughter is their second best album after S/T.
>>
>tfw ashamed of paramore being one of my top artists of last.fm even though not a single person knows about my profile

Autism is a curse
>>
>>74015401
Same here. ;_;
>>
>>74014283
JUST HANG WITH ME AND MY WEATHER!
>>
>>74014379
Speaking of Tyler and unpopular opinions.. He's one of my favorite musicians so I have a lot of opinions on him

> I thought Goblin was amazing and never understood a lot of the hate. Not saying it was BETTER than Bastard or Wolf, just that it wasn't this bullshit album like a lot of people say it is.

>I liked a few songs from Cherry Bomb but I feel like it was mostly experimental and overproduced to the point of drowning the vocals out.

>Scum Fuck Flower Boy is way fucking better than anything he's ever done and I already consider it a classic.

>inb4 I get shit on.
>>
The lack of love for Brand New Eyes in this thread perturbs me. It's why 26 is the best song on After Laughter though, sounds like the post-BNE Paramore that should've happened IMO.
>>
There are only two songs currently released from Pvris's new album and it's already better than everything Paramore has ever done.
>>
>>74015783
I agree with your point about sffb
Grabbing a physical from work this Friday. Hopefully there's some extra audio like he usually does with his physicals
>>
>>74013973
hayley playing the omar rodriguez lopez guitar lel
>>
>>74015992
Brand New Eyes was their best album, I just wish the American version had Decide
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.