[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How quickly will the tickets sell out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170719_000519.jpg (253KB, 1328x1682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170719_000519.jpg
253KB, 1328x1682px
How quickly will the tickets sell out?
>>
Maybe I'm a pleb but seriously who is Ministry
>>
as fast as the band sold out
>>
hopefully they wont
>>
>>74011780
washed up industrial dance o u t f i t
>>
>>74011780
it's pronounced "mini's try"
like randy newman's 'short people' short people try to get the cookies off the counter...ty to step off the curb without twisting their body...y'know
>>
>>74011814
I always thought of them as more metal than industrial, but basically
>>
How much do tickets usually cost? I remember wanting to go to one of their concerts back in 2015 in Pamona, but I didn't have a chance.

Who else is thinking of going to the one this November in Hollywood?
>>
>>74011914
The show I plan on going to is listed as $35 plus fees, the one in Silver Spring MD. You can save some money if you print the ticket yourself, even more if you go to the venue and purchase them there. Right now it's only presale for Citi card members (which I'm not).
>>
>Double Anarchy inistr Heads Up Peace
>and
>Death Grips

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>74011953
I usually print out tickets, but would they be cheaper at the door? That seems odd to me, I feel like they'd be more expensive
>>
>>74012054
If you go to the venue before the date of the show, they're cheaper. Especially for any venues that use AXS. A $25 Slowdive show turned into 45 because of AXS's $20 'convenience fee' so I went to the venue and was able to avoid the extra $20 fee
>>
>>74012227
Always hated that fee. Thanks anon, I'll keep that in mind
>>
File: R-4842495-1399970673-8698.jpeg.jpg (189KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
R-4842495-1399970673-8698.jpeg.jpg
189KB, 600x594px
>>74011780
Washed up 90s metal band whose frontman has taken so many drugs over the decades that he's basically a few steps away from being a drooling retard at this point. Here is their latest musical masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JoQNxty80g

I really don't know why DG are touring with Ministry of all fucking bands. I could understand it if they were touring with Godflesh or Atari Teenage Riot or something, but Ministry are so washed up and awful at this point that they make Marilyn Manson look good by comparison.
>>
Theres no way they go that fast do they?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.