[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick one and only one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2733.png (322KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2733.png
322KB, 480x477px
Pick one and only one.
>>
I pick good music.
>>
>>74010389
Big Fish Theory
>>74010408
This guy gets it
>>
>>74010389
Flower Boy is the only good one
>>
how about none of them
>>
i choose being a responsible father
>>
>Not seeing the obvious winner
>>
>>74010389
I've gotta go with DAMN.
1. It has the best songs, and most if not all don't have a repetitive beat so I won't get board with it as quickly.
2. Longest
3. A different deliver, flow or vocal inflection on each track, keeps it from feeling repetitive as welll also no two tracks sound a like.

In order i'd go
DAMN
SFFB
BFT
4:44 same flow, vocal inflection, repetitive beats, short as fuck, worst.
>>
>>74010389
Big Fish Theory
>>
>>74010937
>4:44
>worst
t. white nu-male
>>
Big Fish Theory >= Flower Boy >> DAMN >>> 4:44
>>
>>74010389
vince

damn was trash
>>
Tyler.
>>
Vince had some great beats, but for real how can any of y'all say it holds a flame to these other masterworks? Where did Vince's rapping ability / use of it go????

If Flower Boy is anything like a mix of Wolf with elements of Cherry Bomb I'm gonna adore it.
Kendrick is right, DAMN. is his best work yet. 4:44 is fantastic, too, but DAMN doesn't have a track as weak as Kill Jay-Z, the only one I can't vibe with
>>
Jay > Tyler > Lameme > Staples

I only listened to Jay's though because I'm not a reddit nu male who excitedly tunes in to vice shows documenting cuckoldry
>>
>>74010389
DAMN > Flower Boy > 4:44 > BFT
>>
>>74010389
sffb >>> DAMN. > bft > 4:44

all are great but tyler jumped to a new level with this
>>
man I haven't listened to Flower Boy yet, decided to ignore the leak and wait for the proper release. I'm excited based on these ratings tho.
>>
>>74010389
I'd pick DAMN, sorry /mu/
>>
bft > 4:44 > fb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> damn
>>
I haven't listened to any of these yet, what would you rec a 2017 virgin
>>
>>74010389
Turbo Grafx 16
>>
How about we take this to the bedroom? Wait…Before we do this…And I REALLY want to do this, can I invite my friend? nervous Sure…*Biggie cheese walks in* “Hey I’m biggie cheese”. Hi..Walks to the bedroom Do you still want to go somewhere a little…Private giggles Yes…*me, you and biggie cheese walk to the bedroom* (Hey) Wuss poppin ? (Nothing much) How is tha furry life treating you my n-word? Its fine. Did you sleep? Yes. U dream about me and biggie cheese? A little. Was it naughty? Maybe.Do you like merZbow lol? Idk who that is. I mean HES NO biggie cheese desu (Biggie cheese) “yeah nigga”. So… nuzzles you so.. Lets go back to the bed room.Runs and jumps on the bed and skirts starts riding up as i bend over (Biggie cheese) “hit that nigga” hits it Nice.crawls on the bed playfully**me and biggie cheese do the same**kiss you on the neck**biggie cheese starts free styling**lays on back so…*kisses tip* Heh…nice.. biggie cheese jumps on the bed and breaks into a freestyle of the highest caliber**literally laying the sickest bars as i place ur cock in my mouth*Hey…biggie cheese…could you maybe stop? *speaking with ur cock in my mouth I can only get off if biggie cheese is watching biggie cheese stops but is clearly offended*I was wondering if he could stop freestyling its kind of annoying when I hear freestyling. (Biggie cheese) ok i’ll stop. Thank you. Biggie chese do you have a dick??(Biggie cheese) ya…should I put it to good sue? Yes..fuck her too. (Biggie cheese) nice.*we thrust at the same time biggie goes for a high five**I high five him me thinking epic. you like?? biggie cheese makes eye contact as he thrust So do this often? Nah, mostly i collect pokemon cards wbu? Here is the end all, the ultimate…I realise I cannot get off properly unless I know biggie cheese is getting off properly…I need you to fuck biggie cheese or I walk…Ugg..i don’t want to…It’s over….im sorry
>>
>>74013923
Posted on /mu/:
OP's pic and
BROCKHAMPTON - SATURATION
Bones - NoRedeemingQualities
Paramore - After Laughter
SZA - Ctrl
Lorde - Melodrama
~Father John Misty - Pure Comedy
~Gorillaz - Humanz
~The Pablo Collective - The Death of Pablo (really only if you like Kanye a lot and the title interests you)
~Sufjan Stevens (and a bunch of other guys) - Planetarium

not posted on /mu/ that I really enjoyed:
meltycanon- oldcompilation4
In Love With a Ghost - Healing
Kill Bill - Drop Season

I know I'm missing some shit but this was off the top of my head
>>
>>74013923
nothing from >>74013993 except Melodrama, which is the best pop album that's been released this decade, and Big Fish Theory
>>
>>74013916
Easily the worst take here
>>
>>74014144
not at all
>>
DAMN.
>>
File: 1496227610778.jpg (53KB, 960x957px) Image search: [Google]
1496227610778.jpg
53KB, 960x957px
>>74013993
>Father John Misty
>>
Flower boy T
>>
>>74013916
Easily the best take here
>>74014054
Also agree with this
>>
File: 1491041540971.png (205KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491041540971.png
205KB, 300x300px
>>74011317
>Big Fish Theory >= Flower Boy >> DAMN >>> 4:44
Leave the arrows the same, just swap DAMN and 4:44 and that's where I'm at
>>
>>74011317
This is the only correct answer.
>>
Damn and big fish are painfully average and disappointing. 4:44 over scumfuck
>>
FLower Boy is easily the most consistent one out of those
>>
4:44 > SFFB > DAMN > BFT

I only ever want to listen to YAH or PRIDE when I'm in the mood for DAMN. I can listen to 4:44 from start to finish any time, I think it's amazing.
>>
DAMN - talented young man, worthy production and flow, incoherent drivel marked by an obtuse historical and socio-political perspective at best, autistic at worst

4:44 - I BOUGHT SOME ART FROM JOOZ, IT COST ABOUT A MIL DOLLAZ, NOW DAT SHIT 3 MIL DOLLAZ, IMMA GIVE IT TO MY CHILDREN. YOU KNOW WHY JOOZ HAVE A LOTTA MONEY? CUZ THEY SAVE A LOTTA MONEY.
Even someone as great as Jay Z reveals how ridiculous it is tot ake hip hop seriously

Big Fish Theory - again, talented young man, who bought into the victimisation self-masturbatory culture and who's now selling it on

Haven't listened to tyler's new album.
>>
File: i-choose-death.jpg (37KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
i-choose-death.jpg
37KB, 600x418px
>>
Damn > 4:44 > BFT > SFFB
>>
SFFB is best to me. I haven't heard 4:44 and only heard a few songs off of Vince and Kendricks' albums.

>>74013901
It's so fucking amazing. It's a lot more calm than his previous albums. A lot more singing and less rapping but there are bangers thrown in the mix. It's like his lighter and more harmonic songs from Wolf and Cherry Bomb that were finally done justice. I liked Bastard, Goblin, and Wolf a lot. Didn't care for CB as much as it was pretty hit and miss bit I think it was Tyler venturing outside his normal synths and rape/murder/socially awkward lyrical base and he has knocked it out with SFFB. It's the closest thing to 10/10 that I've heard in a long time.
>>
>>74010389

4:44
>>
File: 4L_ShJUSeUe.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ShJUSeUe.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
I choose this one
>>
>>74015426
>liking any song other than take care
>>
>>74010389
>pick your favorite shitty memerap album
>>
>>74010389
Big Fish Theory > Flower Boy > 4:44 > DAMN.
All of them are fantastic though. Great year for hiphop.
>>
>>74013923
>>
>>74010389
Contrarian vs Plebian: the thread

These 4 are good, it's cool.
>>
>>74011276
>jayz isn't overrated
t. new yorker
>>
>>74010389
DAMN >= Scumfuck > Big Fish > 4:44. I like Scumfuck, but people who are claiming it's his best work since Bastard, or that it's better than Bastard or Wolf, need to put the album down and give it a relisten after the hype dies down.
>>
>>74013923
public service broadcasting - every valley
>>
Flower Boy for sure.
>>
4:44 > Big Fish Theory > Damn

Haven't listened to Flowerboy because I'm not a Tyler fan

All Amerikkkan Badass is better than all of them
>>
>>
why are Vince's features so godly yet his projects never deliver?
>>
>>74010389
SFFB > DAMN > BFT > 4:44

New Tyler because every song has an interesting structure and he dropped the shock rap shit in exchange for actually interesting lyrics exploring his loneliness and other demons. He also lets a lot of other people do some singing, which was a great choice, since Tyler doesn't have the best singing voice. Also, his flows improved a lot on this album.
>>
>>74017693
>Tyler doesn't have the best singing voice.

He sounds great on See You Again though
>>
You people ruined this board
>>
big fish theory
>>
>>74012890
>Projecting this hard
>>
DAMN > BFT > SFFB > 4:44
>>
File: QAiRARs.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
QAiRARs.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>
>>74010389
Damn
4:44
Big Fish Theory
Scum Fuck Flower Boy
>>
File: 1492745403524.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492745403524.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
how about i pick none of them, i think i'd honestly rather shove the physical albums up my own ass than have to listen to them again
>>
>>74014899
>>74017238
correct
>>
>>74013993
this is a list full of trash.
you should be ashamed.
>>
Whichever one is the shortest
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.