[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i make sound Loveless more noisy and crushing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: cover.jpg (364KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
364KB, 600x600px
>>
>>74009613
play it through a vacuum cleaner.
>>
>>74009613
Mp3 96 kbps
>>
>>74009613
What are you asking?
>>
Shut the fuck up. This album really, REALLY is NOT that good. The drums sound tinny, too much treble. The whole album is immensely overrated and I'm fucking sick of the daily shill threads so shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>74009645
T. Plebeian
>>
>>74009645
Whats your favorite album(s), just curious, I won't judge I promise.
>>
>>74009645
Faggo go home
>>
>>74009672
Sir Henry at Rawlinson End, Pet Sounds, Bone Machine, I Trawl the Megahertz, Wuyuan, and Love You are some.
>>
>Pet sounds

Nigga GTFO
>>
>>74009645
>The drums sound tinny, too much treble.
why is that a problem?
>The whole album is immensely overrated
it's really spammed here, but is good.
>'m fucking sick of the daily shill threads
Leave /mu/
>>
>>74009775
I'm supposed to leave /mu/ after being here for years because the board's culture has changed? You realize it wasn't always like this, don't you?
>>
>>74009769
What'sa matter, picked the only album you recognized and pretended like it's bad?
>>
>>74009800
yes, but the board can't be always how you want, adapt yourself.
>>
>>74009850
>adapt yourself

This isn't a workplace you know that, he has his opinion on what he likes/dislikes.
>>
>>74009645
Get over your fucking self. You don't get it. It's okay. You shut up.
>>
>>74009850
Also thanks for being a tripfag, the only board on this site obsessed with it even though it is supposed to be anonymous. New filter inc :)
>>
>>74009739
>wuyuan
you really saying a chinese guy mumbling and hitting his midi keyboard is better than loveless
>>
>>74009613
>more noisy and crunchy
>record it to a cassette
>turn the audio up so high that it peaks/clips
>convert it back to whatever digital format you prefer (FLAC, mp3, whatever)
>done
You're welcome.
>>
>>74009880
>he has his opinion on what he likes/dislikes.
Adapt yourself doesn't mean like what everyone likes, means accept how the board works now (the spam) and not getting mad by it.
>>74009903
Good.
>>
>>74009931
This is definitely the best way to go about it if you can. I actually did something similar to Psychocandy.
>>
i was banned for 1 (one) day for posting the becummed loveless cd image
ask a true hero of /mu/ anything
>>
>>74009661
>>74009673
>>74009892
>>74009925
I find it interesting that disagreeing with a popular consensus is now grounds for dismissal of one's argument on this board. There was a time when people wanted to grow and change /mu/core rather than letting it stagnate.
>>
>>74009957
This is like how the British government tells its people to just accept terrorism as the norm and move on with their lives. Nothing grows from complacency.
>>
>>74009957
>means accept how the board works now (the spam) and not getting mad by it
>people aren't allowed to have different opinions
>we can't get emotional
>i'm a robot btw
>>
>>74009993
All I'm saying is that Wuyuan is worse than Loveless
>>
>>74009993
Actually read his post. I can't take that seriously. It has nothing to do the simple fact that he doesn't like Loveless.
>>
>>74010029
Alright, that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion. The discussion isn't really about what albums are better, though, more so about the spam of loveless and it being overrated or not.
>>
>>74009613
listen to Astrobrite instead

>>74009645
Loveless is actually a really great album which is exactly why it shouldn't be shilled here 24/7
>>
>>74010039
He doesn't like Loveless means he doesn't Loveless, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>74010075
what does the word shill even mean anymore? something you don't like being organically prominent because of how many people it impacted is like viral marketing? i mean if you don't like it that's totally cool but people get so fucking worked up over it
>>
>>74009993
>I find it interesting that disagreeing with a popular consensus is now grounds for dismissal of one's argument on this board.
>>74009645
>Shut the fuck up.
>So shut your fucking mouth.
Good job trying to make some musical discussion and not baiting anyone.
>74009931
i don't have a cassette, right? any digital ways?
>>74010075
which album?
>>
>>74010095
No. He saw an album, came in and threw a tantrum making a big show of how indigent he is for having to see it, and got equivalent responses.
>>
I mean, OP didn't even have a fucking opinion. He just scrolled onto the Loveless album cover and performed a bitchfit.
>>
>>74010139
>>74010157
Because there are like 10 threads about it every fucking day. Of course I'm gonna get sick of it if it is discussed to death with absolutely nothing being added to the conversation. Everybody knows about Loveless and how "great" it is, so can we move on and discuss something new?
>>
>>74010139
>which album?
Whitenoisesuperstar, Pinkshinyultrablast
>>
>>74010231
That just means the thread has nothing to do with you and you should move on and follow your own advice instead of willfully coming in and telling everyone how gay it is
>>
File: The True Patrician's Choice.png (1MB, 1680x756px) Image search: [Google]
The True Patrician's Choice.png
1MB, 1680x756px
Love is garbage. Take away the production style and it's just top 40 pop music. The album is nothing but special effects. Just having a unique timbre will never be interesting, especially when it's just noisy/droney timbres like the ones on this record instead of switching it up. Not to mention those awful "drums".

Listen to actually good music like pic instead of ADHD repetitive garbage.
>>
*Loveless is garbage
>>
>>74010367
something like this might work on you
>>
>>74010367
>implying I don't like both
>>
Listen to Whitenoisesuperstar aka the only good shoegaze record.
>>
Good thread
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.