[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's got the leak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: w2fpjql29caz.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
w2fpjql29caz.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
Who's got the leak?
>>
Didn't they just come out with an album this year?
>>
>>74007922
They already came out with two. Apparently they're trying to get four out this year.
>>
>>74007922
They plan on releasing 20 albums by next year
>>
I don't think it actually leaked bro
>>
>>74007944
>>
>>74007997
I've heard conflicting reports, but you could be right.
>>
Theyre releasing too many albums its just gonna start to become a blur and people will be less and less interested whenever a new album is about to drop
>>
>>74008728

maybe, or they're going to get really good at making music because that's all they spend doing while other artists just fuck around and do drugs most of the year and only get off their asses to make music when they run low on hedonismbux

these guys seem like the type of people who actually care about music and do it for the fun and discipline of it, but i could be wrong
>>
>>74007997
>>74008417
leak was for the one after this one (polygonwanaland or some shit like that).

this album is supposed to drop unnanounced, probably in early august I'd imagine
>>
>>74007944
*five
>>
>>74008728
>>74008764
Honestly, artists used to release album after album. Why is it that these days an artist drops and album and then fucks off for 5 years? The Doors made 6 fantastic albums in their 5 year run. What happened to that kind of dedication?
>>
>>74008896
being dedicated is cool, but 5 albums in one year?
>>
>>74008928
I personally agree 5 might be a little excessive but the 2 they've released so far have been great. If they can keep that up, more power to them.
>>
>>74008896

Not to mention the Beatles were seriously churning them out during their relatively short career
>>
https://soundcloud.com/user-95627987/king-gizzard-and-the-lizard-wizard-polygondwanaland-so-far
>>
fuck you mike
>>
>>74009704

that's not the right album
>>
>>74008896
Those bands didn't have to tour as much. Can't make a living off recorded music anymore, you've gotta tour like crazy. Some artists still manage to crank out an album every year or so though even with a crazy schedule.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.