[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : Unpopular Beatles Opinions I'll start I like Doctor Robert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 17

File: Revolver.jpg (380KB, 1220x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Revolver.jpg
380KB, 1220x1220px
ITT : Unpopular Beatles Opinions
I'll start
I like Doctor Robert
>>
The
>>
>>74007002
If you don't like Doctor Robert you don't like The Beatles
>>
I don't like The Beatles
>>
>>74007002
eleanor rigby is trash
>>
Beatles for Sale is better than Rubber Soul
>>
They were just four mostly regular guys in the right place at the right time, but also happened to have a knack for writing pleasant melodies that I happen to enjoy.
>>
In My Life's lyrics are so horrible. could he be speaking any more generally? schmaltz at its finest
>>
man im such a huge fag for the beatles I actually can't dislike any of their songs. I genuinely enjoy them all.
>>
The Beach Boys are better
>>
File: 1494192893193.jpg (76KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
1494192893193.jpg
76KB, 800x452px
>>74007100
>>
File: 42352525.png (73KB, 144x178px) Image search: [Google]
42352525.png
73KB, 144x178px
>>74007085
Even wild honey pie?
>>
>>74007130
Wild Honey Pie is actually one of my favourites from the white album. No joke.
>>
>>74007002
Doctor Robert is pretty good mate
>>
>>74007002
Dr. Robert is GOAT! It's one of my favorite all time Beatles' songs.

>>74007023
Anon speaks the TRUTH!

>>74007036
Go to bed, you Scruffy wop!

>>74007045
I like both albums equally on their own merits

>>74007068
Three Beatles songs I HATE are In My Life, Yesterday, and For No One!

>>74007130
There are no bad songs on The White Album. Just wrong opinions. Wild Honey Pie is a good song.

My unpopular Beatles opinion: George and Ringo are BEST Beatles and both are tied for first place in my book!
>>
>>74007036
This.
>>
>>74007130
honestly yeah. before I knew how much hate that song got I didn't think anything out of the ordinary about it. It's weird but I totally dig it
>>
>>74007044
yeah im not too crazy about that one either. im more of a dr robert kinda guy like OP
>>
i think yellow submarine is a good song
>>
File: paul sippy.jpg (135KB, 380x595px) Image search: [Google]
paul sippy.jpg
135KB, 380x595px
Paul is by such a large margin the most talented member of the band that's it's not even funny. Of course the other members were there to the bands benefit, but largely just worked to tether Paul down and keep him from getting too deep into his granny shit.

>>74007130
Wild Honey Pie is hilarious. They leave Paul alone in the studio for a day, he creates the musical equivalent of a shit post, and knowing that they're the most popular entertainment act in the entire world, they still decide to put it on the album.
>>
US version of Rubber Soul>UK version (global CD release)
>>
File: beatles_mmt_500_2.jpg (132KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
beatles_mmt_500_2.jpg
132KB, 500x712px
Blue Jay Way is a masterpiece and probably the most underrated song in history.
>>
All Things Must Pass is so obviously the best solo Beatle album, I Dig Love and most of the third disc is filler but when you take those out you have ~2 hours of perfection
>>
>>74007002
John was the lead singer
>>
File: band-on-the-run.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
band-on-the-run.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>74010022
Could not be a more wrong opinion.
>>
>>74010046
This is fantastic too but my bias towards wall of sound production is too strong to put this above ATMP
>>
1965-1966 was their strongest and most creative period.
>>
I actually really like Penny Dreadfuls
>>
File: naked.jpg (125KB, 721x721px) Image search: [Google]
naked.jpg
125KB, 721x721px
>>74010100
Yeah, I think we're probably opposites as far as our tastes go.
>>
File: Help!.jpg (70KB, 721x721px) Image search: [Google]
Help!.jpg
70KB, 721x721px
>>74010133
Help! is easily their most underrated album on /mu/.
>>
File: George-Harrison.jpg (68KB, 506x600px) Image search: [Google]
George-Harrison.jpg
68KB, 506x600px
>>74007002
George had the better solo-career
>>
File: Julian Lennon.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Julian Lennon.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQs1Ynq0rlk

What did he mean by this with this song?
>>
>>74010237
truth
>>
>>74007068
show us your best schmaltz lyrics pls
>>
File: 1456999339419.jpg (74KB, 335x478px) Image search: [Google]
1456999339419.jpg
74KB, 335x478px
>>74008392
>Hates In My Life
>Likes Wild Honey Pie
>>
>>74009075
imo paul is the best pop song writer. john the most honest and relatable. geroge the most existential. whichever you like best is just taste
>>
I dont understand the love for A Day in the Life. Not only is it not the best song on Sgt. Peppers but it isnt even the best John song from the Pepper sessions (Strawberry Fields is) or even the best John song on the album (Lucy in the Sky is).

Also Obladi Oblada is catchy and fun, although maybe I've listened to it enough until I got used to it.

And George is the best Beatle.
>>
>>74010022
>>74010046

ah fuck idk who to defend. both stellar albums
>>
>>74010237
>>74010308
I like "Thirty-Three and a Third" a lot, and George had a better life overall, after the Beatles

>Found spirituality
>Made lovely music and never had to shill to the devil at the record company
>Kept most of his friends (other than the Beatles) and never squabbled
>Has had two beauties as wives (in comparison to John and Paul)
>Dealt with legal matters reasonably well
>>
>>74007002
Paul is dead
>>
>>74010386
>A Day in the Life. Not only is it not the best song on Sgt. Peppers but it isnt even the best John song from the Pepper sessions (Strawberry Fields is) or even the best John song on the album (Lucy in the Sky is)

i agree, but whose love for aditl are you talking about? i've never heard anyone rank that higher than strawberry fields forever. if they do, it's just because aditl is a great collaborative song, which stark contrast between john and paul's parts, and it's a cool song for that reason.

is this a george love thread now? i'm cool with that. mad respect for nhoj though
>>
>>74007085
Even The Beatles have bad songs.
>>
>>74010480
quick, what's your favorite track?

See Yourself ftw
>>
>>74007085
>>74007130
The benefit of Mr. Kite is the worst Beatle song.

Holy shit its so boring.
>>
>>74010561
Woman don't you cry for me, with that bass open.

That song is cool as fuck, but I love Pure Smokey, Crack's Palace, Beautiful Girl just as much.

Beautiful Girl is a choice song to sing to your girl.
>>
>>74010671
>I love Pure Smokey, Crack's Palace
my nigga
>>
>>74010375
Yeah.
That's Right.
Gotta problem with that?
>>
>>74007002
"Her Majesty" is a nice song.
>>
Octopus's Garden is the best song off of Abbey Road, and Abbey Road is the worst later Beatles album.
>>
>>74011935
Everyone thinks that.
>>
>>74010135
You double fudge packer
>>
>>74010022
100% this
>>
>>74007002
I love the white album. I feel like its telling me hidden messages. Straight to me. I've been explaining this to some of my closest friends and we all agree about it. Helter Skelter is probably my favorite, I love the name.
>>
Rubber soul is way overrated and is low key pop trash. Only like 4 good songs
>>
Dear Prudence is overrated
>>
She said she said is the best song on revolver
(I love the whole thing though)
>>
When I'm 64 is the best song on Srgt. Peppers.
>>
>>74010575
I kind of thought this too but I saw a Paul concert recently and felt like he brought more life into it live that made me appreciate it more
>>
File: BeatlesForSale_1.jpg (342KB, 1482x1482px) Image search: [Google]
BeatlesForSale_1.jpg
342KB, 1482x1482px
>>74010177
Thats not pic related
>>
I feel like one of the few ways The Beatles are still underrated is their album covers. A Hard Days Night, With The Beatles and Beatles For Sale are all pretty great album covers for a band that (at the time) was just a 60s pop band.
>>
She's Leaving Home is fucking horrible.

Everyone talks shit about Paul being overly sentimental, but /mu/ just loves that song, which is some of the schmaltziest puke ever created.
>>
>>74012904
George's hair looks like an onion
>>
>>74007002
I understand Revolver in their experimentation phase but don't enjoy actually listening to it. Much prefer everything that came after
>>
From the post Help! fase, Revolver is, to me, their worst album, discounting Yellow Submarine, because of its mediocre B Side, discounting Tommorow Never Knows.

Also, in terms of sound coerence and overall quality of the tracks, Let It Be it's their best album
>>
>>74007068
>In My Life's lyrics are so horrible
>literally in their top 5

You just don't have taste
>>
The White Album's lack of cohesion is what makes it work. It's not like it's just that Paul was doing hard stuff like Birthday and Helter Skelter and John was doing singer-songwriter stuff like Dear Prudence and Julia, they were all over the place.
>>
Day In The Life is just alright. It might have a landmark usage of modern classical techniques, but as a song it's just alright.
>>
>>74007017
Beatles
>>
You Won't See Me is the best song on Rubber Soul.
>>74012956
Beatles For Sale is genuinely a really good cover.
>>
>>74012578
Correct

Let it be > Abbey Road
>>
George was the best songwriter.
>>
>>74009075
Paul was the most talented on any instrument, for sure.

As far as songwriting goes I agree he was the best between in the early years but towards Revolver John was definitely the better songwriter and toward White Album and Abbey Road George had caught up to Paul (whereas John was in a downward spiral thanks to a mix of Yoko and heroin).
>>
>>74012071
There was somebody in California back in the late 1960s who felt the same way. The results were tragic. People were killed senselessly in the most brutal manner of fashion. I'd keep those thoughts in check if I were you, no matter how many drugged out hot little nymphomaniacs might agree with you and would literally kill for you. There's really a downside to this you're not seeing. (How's that album coming along. I sure hope you didn't sell any of your songs. Some band might come around, change the lyrics, add a bridge, and take all the credit and give you none)

>>74014339
Considering your post, you might be interested in checking out >>74015300 for further discussion on this very subject matter.
>>
>>74007002
All albums before Rubber Soul are 5/10 at best
>>
>>74016116
Please please me is a least a 7.5 and so is Help!
>>
>>74016511
Ok Help! has its moments and it's a 6 or maybe even a 7, as for all the other I stand by what I previously said
>>
>>74007068
kill yourself
>>
I'm not ripping on them but I always thought the Kinks were more experimental and ultimately better. But the Beatles weren't bad
>>
John was my favourite Beatle. I don't give a fuck if Paul had more knowledge of music theory or whatever John just wrote better songs.
>>
>>74017213
>Kinks were more experimental
Show me a Kinks song like Tomorrow Never Knows or Revolution 9
>>
>>74007130
Why don't people like Wild Honey Pie? It's great. It's my ringtone.
>>
>>74017244
I saw nothing in these songs. That's like me running a chainsaw and yelling in Egyptian and being like "yo this is experimental, right?" Just because they're different
>>
>>74017213
Fuck off

Go listen to Magical Mystery Tour.
>>
>>74017391
What is "experimental" for you?
>>
>>74017391
>I saw nothing in these songs.
Not relevant. Answer the question
>"yo this is experimental, right?"
You not knowing what experimental means is not relevant either
>>
>>74007002
Lennon was the best songwriter. Personality wise I prefer Paul, but Lennon wrote most of my favourite Beatles songs. I think this is the case for most on this board too, not that they would ever admit it.

I saw a "post your top 10 Beatles songs" thread a few days ago and was autistic enough to count how many Paul songs vs John songs people posted. John won by a mile, he averaged about 6-7 songs in most people's lists. Paul with a few usually and George sometimes with one.

Strawberry Fields Forever, Rain, Warm Gun, In My Life, I Want You, I Am The Walrus, Hey Bulldog, Norwegian Wood, Help, Ticket To Ride, Come Together, She Said She Said, Tomorrow Never Knows, Day Tripper, Lucy In The Sky, I'm Only Sleeping, Across The Universe, and so many more. Lennon dominates their best songs, even if your favourite happens to be by Paul or George.
>>
>>74017410
By someone being experimental i mean they make music that's actually good while being experimental. Like they were one of the first bands to play with distortion or write songs in good heart about a transvestite.
>>
>>74017603
>i mean they make music that's actually good
Not relevant
>while being experimental
Both tracks I mentioned are experiential. Again, if you don't know what the term means, why use it?
>Like they were one of the first bands to play with distortion or write songs in good heart about a transvestite.
See: The Beatles "Polythene Pam"

Nice try though.
>>
>>74017603
>Like they were one of the first bands to play with distortion or write songs in good heart about a transvestite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53F5nY68cBM
>>
>>74014358
Finding out what the song is about made it better for me.

Lennon's parts are meant to be him lying in bed before he falls asleep, reflecting on all the random things he saw and heard earlier that day. All the tidbits of meaningless information he is bombarded with are drifting through his mind - even though it is seemingly time for his mind to relax, it can't. He recalls things he read in the newspaper... "4000 holes in Blackburn, Lancashire / Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall" refers to an actual article in a paper about how the collective size of all the potholes in that city had equalled the size of the Albert Hall. He finally drifts away into his sleep when his mind clears (his last thoughts about sex). The orchestral crescendo represents him dreaming.

Now voiced by Paul, he wakes up with his alarm in the morning. He is now in the zone - concentrating on the stages of waking up and getting ready to go to work. I love how the song is suddenly upbeat as he rushes around to make the bus in time. But once he makes it onto the bus in seconds flat, goes upstairs and lights a cigarette, his mind is finally allowed to slow down again. Suddenly he falls back into the dreamy, existential state of being from the Lennon sequence. He is then of course back in bed, once again thinking about all the meaningless and trivial things he saw today.

I think the song is trying to make a point about how our minds can never switch off - we are too bombarded with facts, figures, news, entertainment, faces and voices that we are constantly in a juggling act of trying to process it all. And as a result, our ability to clear our minds, self reflect and truly understand our existence is hindered. This ties in with how meditative the Beatles were, with songs like Tomorrow Never Knows and Within You Without You.

It's a pretty fascinating song in this context and the way the instrumentation guides this theme is to me and many others genius.
>>
>>74017750
[citation needed]
>>
>>74017779
Extensive reading of Beatles books. But it's obvious anyway, really.
>>
>>74017799
>Extensive reading of Beatles books
OK then
[citation needed]
>>
George Harrison was the Best Beatle, John was a total cunt. Long, Long, Long is their best song. John Lennons solo music is mostly mediocre and he was the Beatle that needed the others the most to be as good as he could. Only A Northern Song is better than Hey Bulldog. Love You To is one of the best songs on Revolver. Within You Without You probably has the best lyrics off of Sgt Peppers, that or Lucy. The Fool On The Hill is shit and Blue Jay Way is severely underrated.

Also a side note, has anyone heard the song "Circles" from the home demo? It's fucking incredible. Wish they would've expanded on it and included it on the white album.
>>
>>74017646
Cornershop wrote that and the Kinks used distortion on their first album.
See: You Really Got Me (their biggest hit)
>>
File: beatles_fx1.jpg (92KB, 612x799px) Image search: [Google]
beatles_fx1.jpg
92KB, 612x799px
>>74017882
>Cornershop
The 90s band Cornershop? What are you talking about?
>the Kinks used distortion on their first album.
Beatles beat them to it. Here you can see George using a Maestro Fuzztone in 1963. Sorry Kinks.

Still waiting on your explanation of experimental music. Having problems with that?
>>
>>74017844
>Long, Long, Long is their best song
Stop
>>
>>74007002
Sgt. Pepper's is incredibly overrated and a 7/10 at best. there's also never been a good Lennon or Ringo solo album, McCartney had one decent album and Harrison had a decent career altogether
>>
>>74018073
>there's also never been a good Lennon or Ringo solo album
>what is Imagine and Plastic Ono Band

>McCartney had one decent album
>what is RAM, Band On The Run, Red Rose Speedway, Venus and Mars, Tug of War
>>
>>74017844
>Long, Long, Long
A Top 10 Beatle track for sure

>Lennons solo music is mostly mediocre
Everyone has peaks, troughs and some mediocrity. You must surely acknowledge the beauty and genius of songs like Jealous Guy, Mother, #9 Dream or What You Got

>Only A Northern Song
Literally intentionally bad, what's to like?

>Hey Bulldog
Madness, it's also a Top Tenner

>Fool On The Hill
What's wrong with it? Neither one of their best nor worst but like most of their stuff, perfectly good.

Agreed on most of the rest.
>>
>>74018113
>>what is Imagine and Plastic Ono Band
bad albums
>what is RAM, Band On The Run, Red Rose Speedway, Venus and Mars, Tug of War
4 bad albums and one decent album
>>
File: dontdingotheringo.jpg (156KB, 464x681px) Image search: [Google]
dontdingotheringo.jpg
156KB, 464x681px
Revolver is not a top 3 Beatles album

Maxwell's Silver Hammer and Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da are not bad

The White Album is filled with underrated songs (Sexy Sadie, Rocky Raccoon, Cry Baby Cry, I'm So Tired...)
>>
>>74018220
Jealous Guy and Mother are incredible tracks. I like #9 dream too.

I just really like the lyrics and the way they are presented in only a northern song.
The brooding way he sings "you're correct, there's nobody there" makes the line even cooler.
Kind of reminds me of strawberry fields in a way.
Also just because there isn't anything wrong with Fool on The Hill doesn't mean it's any good at all. I just think it's bland and that flute needs to die.
>>
>>74018278
>bad albums
What's bad about them?
>>
>>74018411
>Also just because there isn't anything wrong with Fool on The Hill doesn't mean it's any good at all
Yes it literally does. If you can't find anything wrong with it, it's right.
>>
>>74018432
Okay. I don't like the flute, it makes me wanna die. I also don't like the weird harsh transition between the verse and the chorus. The melody isn't especially good to me. The best thing about it is definitely the lyrics and Maccas whoaing whoaing. It also doesn't work in the album. I have the same problem with "when i'm 64" and "lovely rita". They break this incredible sound picture that the albums paint up. It's good that the tracks coming after it are as incredible and thematic as they are.

I guess i just don't like the song compared to their other music, as i think generally Mr sir mac macman doesn't deliver a super performance.

But to me a song is good when it evokes a feeling in me. If i don't feel like i like a song then it's bad in my world.

I think the song is very lacking in that certain sort of unexplainable thing that a lot of music has.
>>
Taylor Swift has nice legs & feet.
>>
>>74007050
I mean they only worked their asses off, fucking playing gigs 10 hours a day for two straight years in Hamburg.
>>
>>74017960
Nobody ever talks about this there is also some barely-audible-yet-nasty distortion on the rhythm guitar throughout "Chains" though I suspect it's accidental. Starts during the second verse.
>>
File: 01GROSSMAN-superJumbo.jpg (500KB, 1314x1999px) Image search: [Google]
01GROSSMAN-superJumbo.jpg
500KB, 1314x1999px
>>74010386
That's because it's the best Paul McCartney song.
>Find my way down stairs and drank a cup, and looking up I noticed I was late.
>>
>>74018916
>I don't like the flute, it makes me wanna die
Why not?
> weird harsh transition between the verse and the chorus
What's wrong with it? It's harmonically sound.
>The melody isn't especially good to me.
Why?
>I think the song is very lacking in that certain sort of unexplainable thing that a lot of music has.
Wrong. If you can't explain it, it's not true
>>
File: QAiRARs.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
QAiRARs.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>
>>74019075
I can't explain that God is real. Does that mean He isn't?
>>
>>74019111
Explain how God is real
>>
>>74019075
The melody isn't especially good to me because I don't like it, compared to other melodies. It does not have the same emotional impact as most other 64-70 beatles songs. Seriously that's all there is to it, either you think a melody is good or you don't. I don't like it because it doesn't feel like a lot of emotion was put into it, and when i listen to it, not a lot of emotion comes out. It lacks that something that some things like something has!
>>
>>74019300
God is a concept, by which we measure our pain.
>>
>>74017222
John was a hack song writer. A majority of his best songs rely on the standard doo-wop chord progression saved by either a decent bridge or some creative harmony work with Paul. Paul showed much more variety as a song writer and often was the factor that changed John's songs from flat to amazing (see: upper harmonies on No Reply).
>>
>>74009977
couldn't agree more, my man
>>
>>74019532
>I don't like it,
But you haven't explained why. Chart it out and show us.
>emotional impact
Well, what have you been through in your life?
>either you think a melody is good or you don't
Do you just believe things for no reason?
>it doesn't feel like a lot of emotion was put into it
Oh do you know Paul personally?
>that something
...Which is what, exactly?
>>
>>74010671
Crackerbox Palace is top tier
>>
>>74019880
Are you fucking autistic. How do I chart out my dislike for a melody? Do you not feel how good a song is but instead count something like the tempo and the amount of guitar strums and then go "yes! This is a good song, it has 134 bpm and 220 guitar strums which is very close to my absolute favourite of 131 bpm and 236 guitar strums".
How am I supposed to chart the fact that I find a melody to be somewhat uninteresting?
>>
>>74020053
>How do I chart out my dislike for a melody
You tell us. it's your opinion. You need to back it up
>>
>>74020324
I don't like the order of notes paired with the chords.
>>
>>74020381
What's a better order then?
>>
Like Queen they have great hits but there is little merit in listening to their studio albums. The only one I would say this isn't true for is Sgt. Peppers.
>>
>>74020413
Are you a fucking idiot?
>>
>>74020545
>ad hominem
Are you?
>>
>>74020601
How is that an ad hominem?
>>
>>74020724
you attack him by calling him an idiot rather than debating the point he's making
>>
>>74020791
No, it wasn't an ad hominem because I wasn't making an argument.

You are not smart either.
>>
>>74020837
so why did you reply?
>>
>>74020867
I was wondering if he was a fucking idiot.

Can you answer the question?
>>
Is it controversial to say Ringo Starr's absolute best drumming was in A Day in the Life? I feel like a lot of people go for a track like Rain or Ticket to Ride, but definitely he was the best in A Day in the Life.
>>
>>74020908
Many people have said it, yes. The guy who engineered the recording session also said it was the greatest drum sound in rock, as well
>>
>>74020887
what question?
is >>74020413 a fucking idiot?
I don't know
>>
>>74020927
so why did you reply?
>>
>>74020922
Okay I guess I'm just lame
>>
>>74020942
because you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>74020975
How so?
>>
>>74020413
I have no idea where you're coming from here. The real meat is in the albums. Have you really given them a proper go, like headphones and no distractions? You really get nothing from a full run-through of Rubber Soul, Revolver, the White Album or Abbey Road?
>>
>>74007002
Yoko was rather sexy at the time
>>
>>74012904
John looking like a mod version of George Washington here
>>
>>74008392
>In My Life
Jesus christ, what a plen!
>>
>>74021
You mean none of the time
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.