[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she our Cyndi Lauper /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Carly Rae Jepsen.jpg (91KB, 633x358px) Image search: [Google]
Carly Rae Jepsen.jpg
91KB, 633x358px
Is she our Cyndi Lauper /mu/?
>>
>>74006304
no Carly is based and race realist and Cindy is a retarded faggot
>>
>>74006304
Is there any way to contact her so she can sit on my face and fart for 3 hours? I'll pay her millions.
>>
File: legslegs.jpg (940KB, 865x1366px) Image search: [Google]
legslegs.jpg
940KB, 865x1366px
best legs in the game desu
>>
>>74006345
You should be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>74006424
Jokes on you, Carly's farts smell like butterflies and candy.
>>
She's not talented enough nor does she have the fashion sense to be this generation's Cyndi Lauper.
>>
>>74006477
Lauper was 100% production capitalizing on a marketable persona. Not to say she wasn't talented, but you could've gotten dozens of girls to make She's So Unusual and it would've turned out the same.
>>
>>74006575
>Lauper was 100% production capitalizing on a marketable persona.
You sure you aren't confusing her for Madonna?

>but you could've gotten dozens of girls to make She's So Unusual and it would've turned out the same.
Nigga, Cyndi's vocal range is incredible. Nobody could have made that album but her.
>>
>>74006575

what a ridiculous comment. you could say the same thing about almost any artist.
>>
>>74006661
I mean, it's a little harder to make that argument for someone who writes their own lyrics. Again, I admire Cyndi Lauper for everything she's done, but SSU is very much a product of its time, by which I mean to say the early Eighties eventually had to produce something like it.
>>
She's not talented enough.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.