[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Sonic_Youth_Goo.jpg (84KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_Youth_Goo.jpg
84KB, 300x300px
>Listening to pic related
>Why won't that dumb cunt stop talking
Does she still talk in other albums?
>>
>>74006002
>being sexist
ebin
>>
>>74006029
It's not a "womyn in music?" thread. She just sounds annoying, if she was singing it would be ok, but damn was it gay when she was talking.

She's like "Hey mom, I'm on stage" Then the mom is like "Nuh uh, you can't make it dumb grill" It's dumb
>>
>>74006096
Chuck D's cameo on Kool Thing is infinitely more cringeworthy and nothing than any of Kim's vocal work but I don't see you complaining about that.
>YEEEYEEUGHHHGHG
>*smacks teeth*
>TELL EM BOUT IT
>>
>>74006096
Nah, she doesn't do that in washing machine for instance.
>>
>>74006155
HIT EM WHERE IT HURTS
>>
>>74006155
Kool thing also annoyed the shit out of me. But they "Hey mom" just stuck out of the rest of the song so much, and felt like they were making fun of low budget TV.
>>
>>74006096
>using gay to mean you don't like something
Are you legitimately in middle school?
>>
File: snickeratniggers.jpg (19KB, 499x470px) Image search: [Google]
snickeratniggers.jpg
19KB, 499x470px
>>74006201
>being gay
ppfFFffFfGgf
>>
>>74006155
I wouldn't give Sonic Youth a chance for years because of how bad Kool Thing was after I heard it in Guitar Hero
Turns out I like their old albums but that track is still an abomination
>>
Sonic youth are fucking so fucking tryhards trying to project this 'cool' image. I get Nardwuar can get annoying with his interview persona but he's a nice guy and sonic youth were fucking faggots here.
https://youtu.be/n9gN_Krim7M
>>
i think her voice is sexy. it's more about the instruments anyways.
>>
>>74006096
"I mean, are you gonna liberate us girls
From male white corporate oppression?"

cringe
>>
at least jarboe was musically talented
>>
>>74007617
post feminine penis
>>
This was the album where they started going downhill. They started going uphill at Washing Machine. Goo was amazing compared to Dirty and Experimental Jet Set, both of which had 2 good songs.
>>
Goo is my favorite sonic youth album But I agree Kim was annoying on kool thing and my friend goo is a really bad song, but tunic is one of her best performances
>>
Sonic Youth turned to shit on this album
>>
I don't have any issues wirh Kim on Goo but I can't stand listening to her sing on Dirty. Only good tracks off dirty are Moore's and Ranaldo's.
>>
>>74006352
no they weren't, he was being fucking annoying and wasting their time
>>
>>74006002
is that two dudes on the cover of that album?
>>
>>74006002

This is Sonic Youth's worst album and most of the time Kim has the best songs.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.