[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music Library thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: music-library.jpg (67KB, 909x493px) Image search: [Google]
music-library.jpg
67KB, 909x493px
>1970s album
>download the 2000s remastered version and change all the tags to the original's

Is this acceptable?
>>
>>74004980
i do the same thing, i hate seeing [2008 REMASTERED EDITION] in my last.fm or whatever
>>
>>74004980
it's what i do. people on soulseek must be pissed at me though.
>>
I also only tag the bonus tracks as "Album Name (Deluxe Edition)" or whatever so stuff like OK Computer proper isn't 40 tracks long
>>
>>74005378
i tag them as a different disk, so it's there, but separated within the album in musicbee.
>>
I tag them all as oasis songs then upload the files to sharing sites so that i can convert plebs to patriciandom.
>>
File: chet.jpg (10KB, 340x336px) Image search: [Google]
chet.jpg
10KB, 340x336px
>>74005310
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU DO THAT WITH ONE OF MY PERFECT RIPS? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME AND EFFORT WAS PUT INTO PROVIDING THAT FOR YOU IN THAT PERFECT FORMAT? WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS, A FREE FOR ALL? AND FOR CHRISSAKES WOULD YOU COVER YOURSELF?
>>
>>74005508
to be fair, the remaster of english settlement sounds excellent, i'm doing them a favor.
>>
>>74005494

You're joking, but every copy of Gorillaz' s/t album I found on torrents was subtly pitch shifted, compared to my old .wma CD rip. Probably because one popular one was shifted and then a load of people re-torrented for some reason.

It's made me slightly weary of anything I download, even on SoulSeek
>>
>>74004980
Why not just put the year of the master in the year field?
>>
>>74005605

Because then for example Division Bell is in 1994 or whatever and Dark Side of the Moon is 2008
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.