[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vinyl ripping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: progsaviours.jpg (15KB, 644x123px) Image search: [Google]
progsaviours.jpg
15KB, 644x123px
So, I've started collecting vinyl this year. Most of the shit I listen to is so obscure that the CD's are impossible to find, but there is always a large abundance of the vinyl versions; so I thought I should take advantage of this.

Problem is, I have no idea how to rip the vinyl properly into mp3. The first time I attempted it, I set my record player to record on the Sandisk I had inserted; and since Audacity is the least user-friendly software I have ever used, I decided to copy and paste all the tracks onto Windows Movie Maker instead and see how that would work.

Once I had all the tracks separated and imported to iTunes, the end result wasn't really what I had in mind. I'm not much of an audiophile, but it was like there was no surround sound, and I was listening to it from a mile away.

Is there a better way to go about this?
>>
>but it was like there was no surround sound, and I was listening to it from a mile away.

Not an audiophile neither, but usually vinyl rips are pretty low on volume. When i download one, I always normalize the volume to -1 dB
>>
https://pastebin.com/ZgHbg6AS
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.