[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car Seat Headrest appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ZPooDfQ0.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ZPooDfQ0.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
What's your favorite album? Do you love Will? Have you listened to your healthy dose of Twin Fantasy at least once a week?
>>
>>73997255
twin fantasy is my favorite.
will is alright. he can seem a bit pretentious or art-schooly at times but he's bearable.
i hardly ever listen to twin fantasy anymore because i burnt myself out of it. but its still an incredible album.
>>
>>73997255
Fuck off, Will.
>>
>>73997284
I wish, if I was Will I'd be masturbating in front of a mirror
>>
Did anybody read that terrible article about CSH by Sam Ray?

https://medium.com/@SamRay/punching-upwards-at-a-particularly-bland-windmill-447f9abd4a9f

fucking embarrassing
>>
>>73997255
Enough, Will.
>>
>>73997320
The diss track was incredible.
https://soundcloud.com/car-seat-headrest/stoney-bologne-feat-sam-ray
>>
I first heard Teens Of Style a few days ago and have listened to it about 5-times already.

I want to go slow through his discography so I can fully appreciate it, but I'm worried the rest of his stuff will be completely different and/or bad.

Does his sound change much from album to album?
>>
>>73997371
Yes, it's always a indie-rock/pop sound but he does have different takes on it, My Back Is Killing Me Baby and Twin Fantasy are straight forward indie rock albums, monomania begins his experiments with electronic instrumentation, I really don't like this album but some people do so check it out I guess. Nervous Young Man is a mix of those 2 sides, it's inconsistent but it has some of his best songs, especially the 2 15 minute tracks, How To Leave Town is a slower and more spacey record with some Pink Floyd-like slow jams, Teens of Style is just old songs with professional recording
>>
>>73997371
i wouldn't say the other albums sound much different
i think all car seat headrest albums sound kinda similar
the only difference is that teens of style and teens of denial aren't lo-fi records while earlier stuff is lo-fi
definitely check teens of denial and twin fantasy. if you will enjoy it you might also enjoy some older stuff
>>
>>73997415
>>73997434
Thanks to both of you for the help.

Sounds of Teens of Denial should be my next step, although I'm also considering going chronologically, which brings the question of whether I start at 1 or My Back Is Killing Me Baby.

>>73997415
>Teens of Style is just old songs with professional recording
Oh, interesting. When were most of the tracks originally recorded?
>>
>>73997255
KILLER WHALES KiLLER WHALES
>>
>>73997466
Most of them are from My Back Is Killing Me Baby and Monomania
>>
Whenever I listen to Twin Fantasy I get sad because I don't have a qt bf
>>
>>73997677
Will loves you and all of his fans and that is good enough
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.