[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you fags like this so much? it's not very interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

why do you fags like this so much? it's not very interesting
>>
k
>>
>>73993358
I agree
bullshit sadboy shit to give u sadboy points in sadboy circles
>>
>>73993358
I disagree, the album is very interesting. The production is so moody and wonderful, the musicianship of Unwound is at a high, taking an approach that uses the intensity of the music masterfully across the album. In my opinion. Every track is great in its own highly distinct and unique way while the album manages to sound cohesive.
In my opinion.
>>
>>73993434
it just sounds like a whole bunch of post rock bands crammed into one homologous sound with whiny post hardcore vocals

it's not bad music but it's not interesting or unique
>>
it's spiderland for ppl who are 2 cool for spiderland
>>
I don't actually like this album. The only reason why I've listened to it so many times is to feel validation from anonymous people on the internet.
>>
>>73993573
don't do that anon, i turned it off halfway through because every song sounded the same except for terminus which turned into a shitty gy!be song halfway through
>>
>>73993706
That's the thing: I don't like the album. No one who's ever listened to it does, in fact. We've been putting up this act for years to trick gullible people into listening to it themselves, and then we laugh -- very heartily, in fact -- when people come back saying that it was trash.
This is the same case for every other album you've listened to and don't like. There's nothing redeemable about those, either, but you were still tricked into listening to them, anyway. You're an especially gullible one, and we've been following you for a while now, as you've been one of our main sources of entertainment as of late.
>>
>>73993767
how mad are you sadboy
>>
>>73993767
Nah, I listened to Unwound chronologically and unironically put this album in my top ten because its the logical conclusion of their songwriting.
>>
File: 1454127321232.jpg (16KB, 549x543px) Image search: [Google]
1454127321232.jpg
16KB, 549x543px
>>73993767
>>
>>73993801
The only thing I've been mad about today was how the group leader told me I could be on top today, even though it ended up being just a loyalty test. It turns out, I forgot that being on top was forbidden at all times in his rules, and now I have to make 20 posts talking positively about Spiderland as punishment. I'm mostly mad at myself, really.
>>
>>73993531
How many times have you listened to leaves?
Leaves was much harder for me to like and it took me a while for it to click.

Spiderland clicked on the first listen.

Even though it took more time I find it better than spiderland but neither of them are similar outside of being `dark atmospheric ' albums.

I prefer leaves over Spiderland for the fact that it's twice as long and still holds its consistency just as well as Spiderland does.

Btw Unwound is back with a new band called Nocturnal Habits. Vern is not in it though. Only Justin Trosper and Sara Lund.
>>
>>73994048
jesus christ you are the maddest person on this board right now
>>
>>73993358
yeah its pretty gay, there's much better music in a similiar vein
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.