[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay B/mu/... You wanna join my primitive noise band?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Primitive Noise Band.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Primitive Noise Band.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Okay B/mu/... You wanna join my primitive noise band?
>>
Any other primitive noise makers in the house?
Here's what I made today:
https://clyp.it/m2uhe40h
>>
Hi yes I already joined yesterday and helped make the seminal hit of /mu/'s primitive noise band
>>
>>73987465
Cool, what did you make?
I visited the thread shortly after finding out that my meme had spawned actual creative efforts but it was too late to record anything without annoying the neighbours.
I sure hope Stefan or another bandcamper will join us.
>>
somebody explain to me how primitive noise differs from regular noise please
>>
>>73987535
Something 69. I didn't name it
>>73987657
If it needs explaining to you youill never truly get it.
>>
>>73987657
it's primitive
>>
>>73987657
Regular noise is often very elaborate and technical, working with a lot of effects and distortion. Primitive noise is mostly acoustic and and more primitive.
>>
>>73987657
Exhibit A:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbKOk4y4IJY
Exhibit B:
>>73987461
>>
>>73987769
oh hey I didn't know that was an actual scene from the show, that's neat
the b/mu/ pun makes sense now too
>>
>>73987947
Yup, it's not in the clip but he actually says "Okay BMO... You wanna join my primitive noise band?"
>>
>>73987947
Yeah.

Here's my most recent primitive noise track
>>
>>73988093
Ah shit just realised I didn't link it. I can't really. Part of the track is that it'll never be recorded, you should've seen the live show though, it was fantastic. Also, this post itself is primitive noise if you save it it a text document and open it in audacity using input raw with the U Law encoding with no endianness
>>
File: Hehehehe.png (939KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hehehehe.png
939KB, 1600x900px
>>73988106
Hehehehe... Okay B/mu/.
>>
what is this genre about?
>>
>>73987714
>>73987769
Thanks anons!

>>73987672
Get kicked in the dick.
>>
How do I make primitive noise?
Any specific instruments?
>>
>>73988221
Having fun with limited resources and limited musical abilities. Time and effort is all you need to do this.

>>73988267
A microphone should be enough, just use the stuff you have in your room, anything that produces sound. Your voice is your secret weapon. If you have actual instruments that's a plus but no necessity.
>>
>>73988267
Also, obviously amplification, filters and microphone/speaker feedback are your friends. Just remeber to keep it lo-fi and experiment.
>>
>>73988642
How much production is too much?
>>
>>73989022
Just do what you feel. If it feels primitive to you, all is well.
>>
what happened to that album from last night wheree is it
>>
you guys are idiots, primitive noise doesn't involve electricity other than what you record it on. Its all acoustic.
>>
>>73989551
speaker/mic feedback seems to fall into that category and filters are necessary if you want anything to sound good.
>>
>>73988084
>"Okay BMO... You wanna join my primitive noise band?"
oh. the B/mu/ thing is a reference to BMO. i thought it was just everyone including the mistype as a copypasta. thanks
>>
>>73987461
This is really good man, do you mane much else?
>>
>>73989996
I'm just starting again. Might just stick with pseudo-primitive noise for now.
>>
>>73989595
Sounding "good" shouldn't be the objective here. Noise is about expression, overstatement and understatement
>>
>>73990024
Sweet. I've been away from noise generals here for a year or so, I guess they're few and far between now hey. Do people still post their own projects here?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.