[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate this dude so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Ed-Sheeran.jpg (767KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Ed-Sheeran.jpg
767KB, 2048x1536px
Especially post-hipster leftist types. Sure his music isn't great but theres far worse. I don't get it. Is it just a fun meme to bully him?
>>
ginger cunt
>>
>>73987232
He's a decent musician, honestly might be /mu/core if it wasn't as popular.

>B-b-but Galway Girl...
If he wants to be popular that's up to him, I'd prefer money over "integrity".
>>
>>73987240
why do people say stuff like this about gingers and no other hair colour
is it a form of racism?
>>
>>73987232
I think the dude has a nice enough voice
I don't really care much for his music and
desu I just don't like his face
>>
>>73987232
it's not that he's bad

it's just that he's not good, and you hear him all the fucking time, and it's extremely hard to escape him
>>
>>73987232
he's developing that hide-the-pain-harold stare
give him a few years and he'll be all the way there
>>
>>73987448
yes m8. the ginger race must be exterminated.
>>
>>73987232
Because he's popular.
>>
>>73987468
bit severe tbqh
>>
>>73987448
Gingers are disgusting
>>
Why do people like that dude so much is the real question
>>
>>73987483
brer, we need to find a way to use them as solar panels. reckon we can get a good year's worth of london's power before they're all gone.
>>
>>73987232
He's rather bland but very popular. That's the formula for hipster hate. Same thing for everyone from John Denver to Coldplay.
>>
>>73987232
His music is mysogynist.

>>73987466
Being a famous entertainer is only pain. Anybody who says otherwise is not looking out for you.
>>
>>73987232
His music and voice are really bad, so there's that.
>>
>>73987550
t. famous entertainer
i'll try to remember that
>>
File: 1430614791363.gif (149KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430614791363.gif
149KB, 600x600px
>>73987232

FUCKING POP SHITS STAY OUT OF MY STORIES
>>
To lefists, he represents white privilege, feeling his mediocre music does not warrant popularity.

Same people who also dramatically overrate and embelish the value of shit like Solange, Blood Orange, FKA Twigs and other flacid nu-R&B

These types love being vivious towards essy white targets, its an easy virtue signal that has no repercussions.
>>
>>73987886
He's a hypocrite; he said that he wouldn't make music about girls and his hits are pretty obviously love songs but just not so blatant as to make him seem like one.
>>
>>73987886
oh fuck off you 'enlightened' faggot. I don't even like those artists you listed but it's blatantly clear their working within their respective genre in a more engaging way than Sheeran is.
>>
>>73987466
that wall eye
>>
File: pls_no_bully.png (580KB, 636x1362px) Image search: [Google]
pls_no_bully.png
580KB, 636x1362px
>>
>>73987232
Sing, Don't, and Castle on the Hill are great Pop songs

But the rest of his singles are either really boring or just plain bad and corny
>>
>>73987232
Because I hate when his music comes on the radio
>>
i watched an interview he did on mtv, the lad is fucking dense normie, also he is legit ugly as fuck.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.