[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when and why did black people go from having a wide taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: jimi-hendrix-with-guitar.jpg (214KB, 1536x1091px) Image search: [Google]
jimi-hendrix-with-guitar.jpg
214KB, 1536x1091px
So when and why did black people go from having a wide taste in music to only like rap and hip hop?
>>
>>73987158
1982 when they started spending their musical instrument money on crack.
>>
>>73987158
They've always been that way. Plus they're racist as shit and hate white people, so once white people start doing something that they once liked, they stop doing it.
>>
Speaking from experience black guys are afraid of saying they like any music other than black because they'll be called white lol stupid I know
>>
>>73987158
>When
As soon as they killed JFK, the government began to ruin the black family.
>>
Rap and hip hop aren't the same thing as R&B y'know.
>>
>>73987158

They still do. White trash and Asian kids who are trying too hard only like rap and hip-hop.
>>
>>73987901
My goodness, this
>>
>>73987158
isn't the whole point of hip hop sampling a variety of music
>>
90% of black people back then listened to funk and soul. The white people were the ones listening to Hendrix. And there were very few black musicians in rock music.
>>
>>73987158
>honkeys discuss what black people listen to
MY SIDES IN ORBIT
>>
>>73987901
>afraid of being compared to a superior people
???
>>
>>73989031
Hunh?
>>
What does /mu
/ sincerely think?
>>
>>73989440
I dunno. Go meet some black people and ask what music they're listening to.
>>
>>73987158
If you actually talked to people about what music they liked you'd know the vast majority of black people have a decent range of tastes
They fucking love old r&b and funk
>>
>>73989463
You're right I should just ask her out.
>>
>>73989482
I love how you automatically I'm an asocial autist. In my line of work I have a massive amount of contact with black people and I am forced to get to know them. I know for a fact that what I said is accurate at least among the VERY large sample size I have.
>>
>>73989609
True
>>
>>73989600
Good taste, i like black women because no one can see the bruises
>>
>>73989742
To hell with YOU
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.