[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THA WURLD IS UH VAHMPAHR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: billy.jpg (476KB, 940x626px) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
476KB, 940x626px
THA WURLD IS UH VAHMPAHR
>>
>>73985747
Do you think that sometimes at live shows when he's performing this for the 7,000th time he wants to say like "the world is a werewolf" or something
>>
>>73985747
Is that Rick from Pawnstars?
>>
>>73985747
I used to think the lyrics went something like

>Spyin' on my radar, still just ran in a cage.

Also「THE WORLD」is a vampire.
>>
>>73985810
he should do the whole song in a dracula accent
>>
>>73985810
>>73986143
I like both of these ideas. I wouldn't mind honestly if Billy just acted on the complete distain for the audience I'm certain he has.
>>
>>73985747
SENT TO DALE
>>
Is this a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure reference?
>>
>Feel me
>Break your bones
>Mr. Jones
What did he mean by this?
>>
Just hearing that line makes me wanna listen to the song.

But why is the only good part the verses and the bridge (Sort of)?

The intro/verses sound so phenomenal and well produced, and the chorus is just a generic guitar line thats all mushy and over powers everything else, with that terrible hook. The only thing that saves it is it's in an odd time signature, that little riff after cage is the only thing that makes it sonically okay, I guess.

>Inb4 12/4 isn't odd hurr durr
>Inb4 It's just 4/4 with an extra measure

IF it's just an extra 4 beats, then the extra 4 beats saves the chorus from being complete garbage.
>>
>>73986299
>But why is the only good part the verses and the bridge

Because it's a grunge song
>>
>>73986299
Someone mentioned in a thread about Everlasting Gaze how Billy has a habit of ruining great songs.

>That fucking chorus
>If any chorus could be described as soaring it'd be that one
>Seriously incredible
>2nd one ends
>Billy comes in with a fucking 13 second cringe inducing vocal, all instruments dropped out
>Nasal as shit
>Like fucking nails on a chalkboard

Wtf Billy seriously
>>
>>73985838
Do you have battletoads?
>>
>>73986253
Also want to know this
>>
>>73985747

>Billy is redpilled and was even on Alex Jones

Was he talking about (((psychic vampires)))?
Is he truly /ourguy/?
>>
>>73986118
NANI
>>
W H A L E

W A R S
>>
>>73986118
Another anon thought it was im still just ready to cage. Still think about that time to time.
>>
>>73985747
THIS VAMPIRE'S GONE TO HEAVEN
>>
>>73986118
sick reference bro
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.