[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of The Melvins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: melvins.jpg (29KB, 410x313px) Image search: [Google]
melvins.jpg
29KB, 410x313px
What does /mu/ think of The Melvins?
>>
They're awesome, period
Stoner Witch is my fav
>>
>>73984758
I saw them live on the 12, and they kicked ass. My Personal favorite is lysol
>>
I've only listened to Houdini but I love it
>>
>>73984689
one of the best bands still around
>>
>>73984689
So fucking great
I started with Houdini then downloaded all the albums...
And Buzz is funny
>>
>>73984860
i saw them for the first time three years ago and am going to see them in a couple of months when they come back to town. after spending fifteen years listening to them it was fucking awesome to see them live. the venue was small and cozy and i was right against the stage. the only problem was the set list only had two great songs
>>
>>73985354
Yeah similiar situation to the show I saw. They played Oven, Sacrifice and Did a cover of, "I wanna hold your hand". I was hoping for some stuff off of Houdini or maybe more from Lysol.
>>
>>73985588
which show did you go to? i heard they had to cut their set short on the dates with EODM
>>
Good, but rarely breathtaking

Buzzo's singing voice is so much better than his buttmeal screaming
>>
>The melvins
>>
It's good, exciting, innovative, non formulaic, enjoyable soundscape, atmospheric music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXY9HJv2bc8
>>
>>73984689
Going to see them again in September. Should be fucking awesome as usual
>>
>>73984689
Trendy in the 80's and 90's, not now.
>>
>>73985964
Mࡘlvin߆
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.