[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember dubstep. God that shit was awful.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1500316716185.png (166KB, 952x982px) Image search: [Google]
1500316716185.png
166KB, 952x982px
Remember dubstep. God that shit was awful.
>>
> BANGARAANG SAY WAAAAAAASSHSWHOIFGYDGHEGSTHWLIET WUJA
>>
montage parodies were good though
>>
>>73984613
>amerilard posting about "dubstep"
lls
>>
Dubstep is still great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kObqur3z-o
>>
Was pretty good while rolling my tits off

Once I grew out of that, yeah, it was pretty bad
>>
>>73984704
dont do drugs kids
>>
>>73984613

How do I explain the difference between the obscure noises in math-stuff and dubstep? like the last 2 minutes of this track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1YMO1DZJMc
>>
>>73984727

Funny story, drugs like MDMA were a big reason in why dubstep started to pander to Americans and brostep became a thing.
>>
>>73984697
>Britpoor still thinks Garage instrumentals is dubstep
>laughinggirls.jpg
>>
>>73984673
go back to bleep
>>
>>73984730

Well literally nothing in that track is like dubstep at all. It's more like breakcore at the end.

This is dubstep:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtElB7CYv1s

Notice the sparse drums, the half time 140bpm beat, the influences of dub music and garage, and most importantly the bassline.
>>
>>73984779

Dubstep was formed out of garage so I'm not sure what your point is. Maybe if OP had said "brostep" in the OP this thread would make more sense.
>>
>>73984807
Wow absolute garbage
>>
>>73984807
I forgot to add to normies, they don't know the beats and shit, I'm referring to the off time/obscure/erratic noises
>>
>>73984613
I really hope you know the difference between
>dubstep
and >brostep

cuz if u dont thats pretty concerning if u make a whole thread about it
>>
>>73984853

Well like I say the "off time/erratic noises" have nothing to do with dubstep. That's a shitty brostep development
>>
>>73984876

Also don't even bother, this thread itself proves that people are just clueless about dubstep and even when I explain it to them they don't get it.
>>
File: 1471259372774.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471259372774.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
I like skrillex
>>
>tfw brostep is alive and well within festival trap
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.