[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think about The Black Keys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: The_Black_Keys_-_Thickfreakness.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
The_Black_Keys_-_Thickfreakness.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
What does /mu/ think about The Black Keys?
>>
>>73980897
Shit
>>
car commercial rock. pretty vanilla and overall boring as fuck
>>
>>73980897
shit
>>
>>73980897
I actually think most of their albums are good, ending with Brothers. El Camino and the one with the swirl on the cover are complete dogshit though
>>
Their decent. El Camino and Brothers are dogshit though
>>
>>73980897
They're one of the only current bands I find worth listening to. Generally their early stuff is better and pic related is their best.

I've also been listening to Auerbach's solo album lately, which is pretty enjoyable but a very different sound. Has anyone else given it a listen?
>>
Blackroc is still one of my favourite things to come out in the past ten years
>>
>>73981639
This to be quite honest

Brothers and Turn Blue are pure shit though. El Camino is good
>>
>>73981659
damn Blakroc was dope as fuck. On the Vista is an all-time favorite
>>
>>73980897

decent garage rock, especially their old stuff, but no more than that.
>>
commercial dogshit
>>
Best blues band of this century, along with the white stripes
>>
>>73980897
Slobrock.
>>
Good but white stripes were better
>>
>>73982126
This. Magic Potion is top-tier.
>>
>>73981698
first 4 tracks on Brothers are ok, the rest meh. And Fever is the only thing I can tolerate on Turn Blue
>>
>>73983062
>And Fever is the only thing I can tolerate on Turn Blue
That's funny because I thought it was the worst song on the album.
>>
If dubs The Black Keys are now mu-core
>>
>started out as a promising blues rock band
>turn into pop indie commercial-tier garbage
it's just disappointing desu
>>
>>73983424
roll
>>
Do they still make music? For a one-trick pony type of band, they're pretty good, but I dropped them after El Camino. They just don't have that same spark that the White Stripes did for the type of band they (The Black Keys) are desu
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.