[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the Beach Boys really just an industry plant to compete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: beachboys.jpg (198KB, 1841x1227px) Image search: [Google]
beachboys.jpg
198KB, 1841x1227px
Were the Beach Boys really just an industry plant to compete against the Beatles and to bring in revenue for music execs?
>>
Why does mike love always look like that? What's he thinking?
>>
>>73976885
>to bring in revenue for music execs
That is literally the only reason anybody has ever been a recording artist on a record label
>>
>when the industry plant is better than its competitor
>>
>>73976913
He's so self-conscious.
>>
>>73976885
LMAO look at these fucking goobers. AHAHAHAHAHA
What a bunch of Melvins, you can tell literally none of them have ever surfed or done any sort of physical activity in their life.
>>
>>73976961
lmao
>beach boy fags actually believe this
>>
Beach boys came first tho
>>
>>73976976
Hey now. Dennis surfed. I heard it in an interview.
>>
Damn, Bri Wi is such a fat fuck! He would break his board if he tried to surf. Fat faggot!
>>
Probably.

Thank god for Brian for elevating them above that.
>>
>>73977035
Hey now. Brian didn't start gaining weight until mid 1966. I heard that one in in interview.
>>
>>73977035
tee hee das a funny, nice one bro
>>
>>73976885
That's what the Monkees were though
>>
>>73976885
Technically. But they had geniuses in the group who tried to break free
>>
>>73977115
>But they had geniuses in the group who tried to break free
This

Thank you, Based Mike
>>
>>73977115
*genius
>>
>>73977140
This

Only Mike was a genius
>>
>>73977149
:-----------------------------------)
>>
>>73976885
Are these niggers seriously thinking of going surfing when they're dressed like that?
>>
>>73976885
That would be The Monkees, literally.
>>
>>73977138
>>73977149
WHEN will mike fuck off and go to bed?
>>
>>73977138
>>73977149
>>
>>73977159
No it's just a photoshoot
>>
>>73977159
Pendleton flannel with jeans was the surfer fashion of the time. Usually different colors but the point still stands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAREipKMuTY
>>
File: mikelove2.jpg (111KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
mikelove2.jpg
111KB, 600x385px
Yes.

They were even planning on making a cartoon to brainwash children into the brand, just like the beatles.
>>
Damn, Brian was such a fat faggot, no wonder he tried to make an album about healthy food!

And no wonder he got depressed and insane while doing it once he realized he did not have the will to get fit!

Should have killed himself long ago!

Faggot
>>
>>73977215
God early 60s fashion was RETARDED
That dykey beehive haircut and those wallpaper color aesthetics so boring
>>
>>73977238
>Karate Dennis

Did he learn karate to protect himself against Manson Family?
>>
>>73977255
You know Dennis beat the fuck out of Charlie and made him cry?
>>
>>73976913
He's thinking about a formula unfucked with.
>>
>>73977297
I heard that story

Cool guy Dennis
>>
>>73977035
This unironically turned me on.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.