[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in search of emotionally specific albums!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

dear /mu/...

i'm going through a strange period regarding my emotional state and i have struggled to find music that i can relate these feelings to. ive graduated school, and have started a business and have plans to move to the other side of the country within a few months. im slowly realizing im going to have to leave my friends and girlfriend behind, and its tough. and its strange because they are distancing themselves from me since they understand i will be gone eventually. its awkward, and i want to find music to cope with it.

i've found comfort in frank ocean, the strokes, and the new tyler songs. im looking for stuff that feels lonely. i want something that reflects my feelings of excitement for the independence of being my own man, while also dealing with the stress of falling out of relationships with the only people who i truly care about.

i apologize if this post is too overbearing or annoying, but if you actually believe that just don't reply. thanks in advance.
>>
boohoo you fucking whiny bitch
>>
File: IMG_4748.jpg (205KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4748.jpg
205KB, 1000x1000px
>>73973841
>>
>>73973858
Shut up man, at least op has a life unlike us
>>
>>73975146
My vendetta against normies will cease when I am six fucking feet under
>>
unironically, i would suggest Mac Demarco, i feel it transmits that idea of being young and going forward with your life while being somewhat nostalgic or melancholic.
>>
>>73973841
some of chance the rappers stuff is good like same drugs.

bottle caps (feel the spice) [prod. tomppabeats] by Jay squared on sound cloud isn't bad.

rivers and roads by the head and the heart will fit your situation really well.
golden slumbers(you know who it's by).

always gold by radical face would be good.

take a walk by passion pit.

Holocene by bon iver

in a black out by Hamilton leithauser + rostam

the album, song book, by Paul Simon

skinny love by bon Iver

GOING TO CALIFORNIA BY LED ZEPPELIN

the stable song by Gregory alan isakov
>>
>>73976514
summer friends by chance
>>
File: Ultraviolence-2014.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ultraviolence-2014.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>73973841
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.