[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (91KB, 1145x325px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
91KB, 1145x325px
lol
>>
Ehhhhh... Never was a guns and roses fan.
>>
>>73973688
Great album.
Every track is a banger.
No other mucore album comes close to its consistency.
>>
File: scaruffi.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
scaruffi.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
Appetite For Destruction (1987) was as harrowing an experience as being catapulted into a dark narrow alley of the worst Los Angeles neighborhood. William "Axl Rose" Bailey's nasty, offensive, anti-heroic vocal acrobatics fended off the double-guitar attack of Saul "Slash" Hudson and Jeff "Izzy Stradlin" Isabell, who indulged in unbridled concertos of screeching and reckless riffs. The noise, the energy, the lyrics transformed each song into a bloody fistfight.

Let's be honest, that's a pretty good description.
>>
The only reason a person would not appreciate this album would be if they're a genrefag who listens to "everything except country and rock 'n' roll".
All genrefags are plebs.
This is undoubtedly one of the best albums of it's genre.
>>
>>73973890

I like rock and roll, but this album is just gay as fuck :^)
>>
>>73973688
wtf I love pitchfork now
>>
>>73973837
I never got the hype for Axl Rose's voice. He sounds like post-car accident Robert Plant but 10x worse.
>>
>>73973688
Appetite For Destruction is great though. You're probably some teenager desperately seeking validation from his peers by hating on a classic.
>>
>>73973754
>>73973837
>>73973890
>>73973986

rip /mu/, killed by buttrock fans
>>
>>73974005

You probably think sucking dicks is good so yeah makes sense that you'd like this shitty album
>>
>>73974026
t. triggered nu male
>>
>>73974026
>t. listens to grimes, death grips swans the list goes on...
>>
>>73973688

https://youtu.be/gbwjfe5BbGc
>>
>>73974026
Hahaha Pleb
>>
>>73974050
Its funny cos its all you fags that are getting triggered by me dissing GnR, I literally couldn't give a fuck really just wanted to flick some sand up into y'all vaginas
>>
>>73974026
>its some cuckrocker whines about buttrock episode
>>
>>73974026
GNR isn't butt rock but if you stay tuned, I am currently working on a top 100 butt rock songs list. Nickelback, Creed, Three Days Grace, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Limp Bizkit, Saliva, Hinder, Puddle of Mudd, Five Finger Death Punch, and more!
>>
>>73974087
>sees thread about band he doesn't like getting praise
>gets triggered
>needs to express his triggered state by making an insulting post in said thread
>other poster points out that you're triggered
>"nuh uh, you are"
hahahaha
The absolute state of (You)
>>
>>73974132
It is buttrock
>>
>>73974142
You're still biting though! lmao why do you even care enough to keep coming up with responses? Did Axl diddle your bunghole or something?
>>
>>73974165
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The triggering intensifies
>>
>>73974154
If you can't tell the difference between buttrock and non buttrock then you shouldn't be on /mu/ senpai.
You're obviously too pleb.
>>
>>73974132
I need to see this if you're not meming. I feel bad for you wading through that pile of shit but you have to make a post. This is gonna be gold.
>>
>>73974199
and he's still goinggggg
>>
>>73974212
I can tell the difference, GnR is buttrock, Nickleback is not
>>
>>73974132
how the fuck is Slipknot buttrock, dumb monkey?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.