[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is this literally supposed to be a picture of anyway?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: loveless.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
loveless.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
what is this literally supposed to be a picture of anyway?
>>
It's a guitar
>>
>>73970716
it's a guitar homeboy
>>
simulated the pink eye you get from linda and especially colm sitting onyour face
>>
>>73970716
did u amp the saturation up lol?
>>
It's a closeup of a hemorrhoid
>>
>>73970716

>what is this literally supposed to be a picture of anyway

It's 'literally' a picture of a guitar
>>
>>73970716
bilinda butcher with enough photoshop to make her not look ugly
>>
>>73970782
I couldn't post of picture of the album for some reason, said the pic already existed or something
>>
>>73970784
Really?
>>
>>73970806
good bait
>>
>>73970977
Yes. Superimposed over an overexposed image of a guitar.

Debbie Googe's apparently.
>>
>>73971029
The guitar or the hemorrhoid?
>>
>>
>>73970977
why do you think they're called my bloody valentine
>>
>>73970716
it's a fender jazzmaster. one of the guitar kevin and belinda use. the cool pink filter is to let you know that the year is 1991.
>>
>>73971078
no it's not, liar
>>
"One of the first things to observe about My Bloody Valentine’s 1991 album
Loveless is the vague artwork on the cover and in the liner notes. In comparison with the
artwork on their previous album, which contains washed out images of the band
members, the artwork on Loveless attempts to represent visually what the listener will
perceive aurally upon hearing the album. It is easy to conclude that the cover photo is an
electric guitar, although it shows only a small area of the instrument, from the bottom of
the neck where it joins the guitar’s body to just below the neck pickup. Upon closer
inspection, however, it appears that there are actually multiple images of guitars layered
on top of each other. While the blurry quality of the picture and the thick layer of fuchsia
coloring on the guitars make it difficult to decipher the types of guitars on the cover, one
guitar, at least, with its unmistakable large white rectangular pickup is a Fender
Jazzmaster. The other guitar that is recognizable is most likely another vintage Fender
guitar, probably a Jaguar or a Stratocaster.
The photo on the back cover, while still super-imposed images of small guitar
sections, is easier to visually comprehend. The boundaries of the guitars are visually
more crisp and in focus. The fuchsia color is still there, yet this time hints of orange and
red compliment it. The blackness of the neck and the design pattern on the guitar’s body
are also more vivid. Finally, the images inside the liner notes, again, of the same section
of guitars, have lost the pinks and reds of the cover art and have gained a light grayish hue and visual computer effects stereotypical of the early 1990s. It is in these images that
we can clearly see a hand strumming the guitar. The cover images possibly have the
hand in them as well, yet their indistinct quality makes it nearly impossible to tell."

https://fsu.digital.flvc.org/islandora/object/fsu:182579/datastream/PDF/view
>>
>>73972022
doesn't mention the hemorrhoid thing, so probably fake
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.