[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCUM FUCK Flower boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

24 HR TYLER

If being gay doesn't matter, why does he need to make a whole album about it?
>>
File: qhfdouci_400x400.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
qhfdouci_400x400.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
the real question is, who is that boy?
https://my.mixtape.moe/dyephd.webm
>>
What's the official release date?
>>
>>73969031
Is he actually gay?
>>
Express himself and shit, like every artists does. But hey, if people still react that way and create buzz just because an artist is gay, why not exploit that? It's just making the best out of a bad situation.
>>
>>73969615
Multiple songs with multiple, some literal, some metaphorical references to being a homosexual.
>>
I think this is the first time in my life since I was 15 I will be able to relate to a Tyler, The Creator album.
>>
File: 14497986648.jpg (60KB, 455x589px) Image search: [Google]
14497986648.jpg
60KB, 455x589px
>>73969841
You enjoy sucking cock too?
>>
>visit rym
>4 hiphops in top10 2017
>toss cookies
>>
I think Tyler admitting his sexuality had a more positive impact on people than most queer artists out there. I mean, aside from this album, it's not like relied on being gay and black to stand out from the crowd and succeed.
>>
>>73970148
Yeah. That and the fact that he doesnt seem to make who he is all about his sexuality even when talking about it on this album is a good step forward for pop culture made by homos
>>
>>73970148
Didn't have a more positive impact than when Frank did it.
Tyler is just piggybacking desu.
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-17+at+02.08.03).jpg (62KB, 652x543px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-17+at+02.08.03).jpg
62KB, 652x543px
nice clock tyler
>>
>>73969031
GAY NOOD
>>
>>73970228
Oh yeah that's true. But Frank already appealed to a more mature crowd. Tyler's fan base needed it more.
>>
File: DEXjjG8XoAEZEf-.jpg (87KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DEXjjG8XoAEZEf-.jpg
87KB, 675x1200px
>>
>>73969841
but parts of wolf and cherry bomb were so summery and happy
>>
>>73969573
21st of july
>>
WHERE'S THE REAL 320 LEAK I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE
>>
>>73970842
use google
>>
>>73969031
Man this feels very weird, he never seem gay to me. He was more like this edgy black kid. Anyway I really think is a marketing type of shit.
The picture of his jewish manager clancy comes to my mind saying to him:
"DUDE PEOPLE ARE NOT CARING ABOUT US OR THE ODD FUTURE SHIT ANYMORE, CHERRYBOMB SOLD LIKE SHIT.
WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING UNEXPECTED FOR THE PRESS LIKE THE GOOD OL DAYS, DO SOME GAY SONGS IT WORKED FOR FRANK, PITCHFORK WILL GIVE US SOME GOOD SCORES IF YOU TRY TO BE THE GAYEST"
>>
>>73972228

>he never seem gay to me. He was more like this edgy black kid.

so basically you have this stereotype in your mind that you can't be gay and be edgy or black?

baka
>>
>>73972228

>it's da Jooz xDD

fuck off
>>
>>73972269
Well he sounded like a str8 black dude having trouble with women and often making gay jokes than a repressed gay in the hip hop community.

>>73972275
>Implying that marketing, economics and the millionare music industry have a heart.

The only thing they care is shock value and money dude. They don't care if the way to get that is by being controversial.
>>
>>73970050
>forearmlet
>weak bicep insertions
>shitty delts
>awful traps
>weak chest
>perfect 8 pack
what the fuck?
>>
>>73972428
Skateboarder physique, I think?
>>
>>73972428
It's a black guy thing
>>
>>73972374
confirmed fat guy
>>
because it matters to him
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.