[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trouble with bridge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image (3).jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image (3).jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'm having a little trouble with my stratocaster bridge. I put new strings in it and the bridge is lifted now. It plays alright, but it's kinda annoying. So how do I fix it? I tried tightening the spring tension, but it didn't make much of a difference.
>>
you need to tighten the springs more. add more springs if you have to
>>
>>73967896
Thanks anon, but why didn't the bridge lift with the old strings?
>>
You probably bought heavier strings that the ones you had before, also there's the guitar general (/gg/) you can ask that kind of stuff there too
>>
>>73967916
it could be that the new strings have more tension because they haven't been broken in
>>
>>73967916
You probs put them on weirdly. Could also be that they're the wrong tensility for your guitar, but I assume you checked that before purchasing.
>>
>>73968000
idk man, I've been playing on these strings for a few months.
>>
>>73968122
What gauges bruh?
>>
>>73968232
No idea, I bought it used half a year ago and the neck says it is a squier standard, but I don't think squier ever made an HH strat.
>>
Like the other anons have said, you more than likely put a heavier gauge of strings on it than what was on it before. Either put more tension on the bridge or tune that bitch to drop Z and kill babies with the brootz.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.