[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roger Waters calls out Radiohead (again)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

SHOTS FIRED

http://www.stereogum.com/1952287/roger-waters-says-radiohead-should-stop-whining-about-israel-concert-protest-and-educate-themselves/wheres-the-beef/

>Yesterday, in an hour-long Facebook Live talk hosted by the BDS Movement, as Rolling Stone reports, Waters responded to Yorke’s most recent statement on the matter, in which the Radiohead frontman wrote that “Music, art and academia is about crossing borders not building them, about open minds not closed ones, about shared humanity, dialogue and freedom of expression,” comparing the situation to performing in America under the Trump administration. “My answer to people who say we should go there and sit around the campfire and sing songs: No, we shouldn’t,” Waters said. “We should observe the picket line. Anybody who’s tempted to do that, like our friends in Radiohead, if only they would actually educate themselves. I know Thom Yorke’s been whining about how he feels insulted, people are suggesting he doesn’t know what’s going on.”

>Addressing Yorke directly, Waters continued: “Well Thom, you shouldn’t feel insulted because if you did know what’s going on, you would have a conversation with [director] Ken Loach, who’s been begging you to have a conversation, or with me, I begged you, Thom. I sent you a number of emails, begging you to have a conversation. As did Brian Eno; you ignored us all, you won’t speak to anyone about anything. So it’s that kind of isolationism that is extremely unhelpful to everybody. I look forward to — if you feel like it, when you finish your trip to Israel, because you probably still will go — write me a letter and tell me how much good you did and how much change you managed to affect by chatting with musicians.”

Who will you support in the Brit-bong civil war?
>>
>>73967741
Why is he dressed like Hitler?
>>
brian eno what the fuck does he know
>>
>>73967750
i don't know but it's fresh OC and a great digits pic
>>
Fucking britbongs
>>
use the catalog faggot
>>
>>73967829
settle down thom
>>
roger is such a sperg. shits on david gilmour every chance he gets and when an interviewer asks gilmour about roger waters he knows waters will go into a fit of autistic rage
>>
>>73967741
so what the hell are they on about? waters and eno wont play a show in isreal because they dont like jews or something?
>>
>>73967866
yeah i was like hang on do i have to qualify this as humor

but what a bullying patronising cunt honestly, who the fuck does this getting into other artists shit like this, what a prick
>>
kinda funny he thinks you should boycott a country if you disagree with it, yet he's upset with thom for refusing to talk to someone he disagrees with. which one is it old man
>>
>>73967741
>I sent you a number of emails, begging you to have a conversation. As did Brian Eno; you ignored us all, you won’t speak to anyone about anything.

Come on Thom! Let me talk you out of playing for your fans in Israel because the Israeli government is a big meany.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.