[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /mu/ think of fat mike and the mexicans he plays with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: dea15-0808-heavymtl2-8321.jpg (34KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
dea15-0808-heavymtl2-8321.jpg
34KB, 840x630px
what does /mu/ think of fat mike and the mexicans he plays with?
>>
I respect that he's lasted so long and has his own label but he's pretty much everything shitty about punk in terms of personality and music.
>>
>>73965810
Are they the only ones with any balls? America is scared of Mexico, that's why it wants to hide behind a wall.
>>
>>73966314
>America is scared of Mexico
America is scared of everything.
Americans are afraid even of other americans.
>>
he's shit and not punk
>>
>>73966873
/thread
>>
I'm reading his and nofx biography, it's funny as hell. The punk scene in LA was pretty crazy and they know how to party.

I used to listen to them when I was 16 and their still fun to listen to from time to time
>>
>>73965810
fat mike? more like fat l9ser
how did he make it this far playing the trash he does. he doesnt even play guitar. he plays bass aahaha
>>
File: 1484366858383.png (178KB, 665x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484366858383.png
178KB, 665x800px
>own record label
>kickstart your latest album
>>
I liked him when he played with NOFX
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.