[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miley Cyrus victim of sexualising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

File: miley_empowering_young_girls.png (478KB, 699x745px) Image search: [Google]
miley_empowering_young_girls.png
478KB, 699x745px
>Miley Cyrus says she felt ‘sexualised’ during her twerking days
>She says what was once empowering soon changed into something else
>Cyrus’ return to music with recent single Malibu has seen her go back to her country roots
>“I just want people to see that this is who I am right now,” she said

Why did you sexualise her, you monsters!
>>
Hope this pigslut gets killed in a terrorist attack
>>
too bad she looks like a bad trap
>>
>Whores are actually this stupid and lacking in self-awareness
Jesus
>>
How empowering.
>>
>>73965357
Are you literally and figuratively retarded?
Her entire slut phase was a marketing ploy.
This retreat is also a marketing ploy because showing off her tits wasn't impressing the public anymore.
Nothing about her entire career is sincere in any way.
>>
>>73965387
Are you a whore you seem hurt
>>
it's called drugs and she did em
>>
>>73965407
How is it anybody else's fault? She implies she was sexualised by others while it was her own doing. Noone forced her to do any of that degenerate shit.
>>
>Hit puberty
>Gets very slutty
>Gets encouraged instead of warned
>Come at an age where she realize the real reason she got so much attention

How is that worthy of discussing? It's basically the story of every girls alive. The only reason it's different from your average home girl is that she's rich as fuck and she got encouraged and celebrated for acting this way instead of being shamed, warned or better, explain why acting like a slut won't bring you the right kind of attention.

Who gives a fuck if she blames men or not. She's a fucking kid. She has no clue what she's talking about. She could say all men should die and no one should be offended or even surprised. And it's not even a fucking female thing. Guys do it too. I know because I went through that phase motherfuckers. You know when you realize that love has more to do with what you can bring to the table than who you are inside and then you started shitting on every woman alive for being materialistic whores?
Yup, 20 years olds.

These threads should be deleted on sight.
>>
D'Angelo tried to pull the same shit and everyone fell for it.
>>
>>73965374
>>73965821
Truly the peak of Western culture.
>>
File: Miley-Cyrus-tongue.jpg (53KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
Miley-Cyrus-tongue.jpg
53KB, 1280x855px
>>73965216
Wow, Miley continues to be a walking contradiction. It's almost like she'll literally say anything to get media attention. Who'da thunk it?
>>
>>73965887
She's 24. 24 is well past adulthood.
>>
>>73965947
Don't be racist towards straight people
>>
>>73965977
>it's a masterminded planned to get more views

Stop with this. This board is getting worse than /x/ where paranoia and fear of being played is more valid than any arguments.
>>
File: 1500233010338.jpg (23KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
1500233010338.jpg
23KB, 261x195px
>>73965216
Alpha fucks beta bucks.
>>
Delete /r9k/. It can't contain itself anymore.
>>
>>73965821
she was force-fed drugs and it was not her fault at all. she is a saint, but the demons came and made her bad.
>>
>>73966023
You know, you're right. I shouldn't be so judgemental of mass media icons. They're all such wholesome folks. No way they'd ever do anything insincere for a quick bit of cash.
>>
>>73966070
mass media icons are saints. the demons made them do it.
>>
>>73965991
I know women in their 40s who still refuse to acknowledge that wearing sexy clothes at work is distracting to men.
>>
>>73965887
>Come at an age where she realize the real reason she got so much attention
You are really naive if you think she didn't know exactly what she was doing. She is just re-inventing her image to stay fresh and relevant like Madonna. They are friends after all.
>>
>>73966109
the demons make them wear it. and the men don't want to be distracted but the demons force them to look. DUH
>>
>>73966121
fresh and relevant like demons. they are your only friend. you know what you're doing. you are not a saint like madonna and miley. you are hellspawn.
>>
>>73966070
How hypocrite can you be. If it's a scheme to get attention then it worked on you. Congrats on encouraging exactly what you're whining about.
>>
>>73966237
you too are a demon-lover
>>
>>73966131
If by demons you mean animal instinct then I agree with pretty much everything you said.
>>
>>73966131
This might be hard to believe for those wearing the same white autist sneakers and hoodie from Walmart every day, but most people enjoy dressing well completely intrinsically, and would rather not be told they can't wear the clothes they enjoy because some drooling retards can't stop staring at good looking women.
>>
>>73966237
How is it hypocritical of me to point it out? I don't respect her for doing it, but I don't think she should be stopped or that people should be reprimanded for giving her attention either. If you're entertained by the shitshow, plz feel free to continue watching it. All this thread and my posts are doing is acknowledging that it is a shitshow.
>>
>>73966316
walmart = demon haven. you are from hell.
>>
File: 1497590515615.jpg (42KB, 807x659px) Image search: [Google]
1497590515615.jpg
42KB, 807x659px
>>73965216
At least spoiled, liberal, white women in their late 20s finally have a celebrity they can really relate too.
>>
Miley doesn't get it does she?

She is a mediocre talent. She would have NEVER gotten to where she landed if it wasn't for her dopey Country Music singer dad. Her singing voice is shit and at very best she was a 7 out of 10.

>HURR HURR YOU'RE AN UGLY NERD WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK

True, but there are a ton of girls on the street in every town and city who look just as good if not better than Miley.

There is nothing for her, she's a cultural queef and the only song that'll really be remembered was that bubble gum "Party in the USA."
>>
>>73966346
you said shitshow twice = devil worshipper and going to hell and nothing can save you.
>>
i preferred her slut music
>>
>>73966412
just a ton. and yes, in every town, not one excluded. and god himself has ranked her voice at 7/10. you are close to the truth. stop playing with yourself and talking to satan.
>>
>>73965216
>be me
>download Miley concert
>ready for an hour of slutty antics
>whole video shot from the waist up
>had to unmute to justify the bandwidth
>>
>>73966316
Dressing yourself is an art. There is a visual language that you need to learn first to be able to express yourself fluently with it. Otherwise, like any other languages, it will seem incoherent to the person receiving the information. How can a person know what you wanted to express if you're the only one that knows the meaning of those words?

This is what is happening with some people. They wear clothes but don't really know what that means or how it affects people. Normally it's just funny, like a guy wearing sandals and flip-flop but on some other occasion some horrible thing can happen, like getting attention from men.

The only reason I'm shitting on these people is because they're bad artists. End of story. A girl that dresses sexy and doesn't understand what message this sens is someone who does not understand art works.
>>
>>73966461
You're a beta orbiter for a hasbeen teenybopper.

Fucking kill yourself dude.
>>
File: 1474842812434.png (144KB, 390x501px) Image search: [Google]
1474842812434.png
144KB, 390x501px
>>73966153
>>73966131
>>73966087
>>73966251
>>73966423
>>
>>73966346
I think it's a misunderstanding because I agree with you.

In short what I'm saying is this thread is meant to make you react in a cheap, visceral way. It worked on you and it worked on me. The only reason I was shitting on you is because I thought you didn't understand you were the reason these scheme works. The population is roughly 50% males and 50% females. If you criticize either of those sexes in any major news outlet, you're GUARANTEED to get attention.
>>
>>73965374
What ever happened to Robin Thicke? Haven't heard from him since 2013.
>>
Do you think uncle Terry fucked her?
>>
>>73966784

His follow-up album to Blurred Lines bombed really bad.

>In the United Kingdom, Paula debuted at number 200 on the UK Albums Chart, selling 530 copies in its first week.[26] The album debuted at number 207 on the ARIA Albums Chart, having sold 158 copies in Australia that week.[5][6] The album sold 550 copies in its first week in Canada.[4]
>>
>>73966760
the demons made you write this and are forcing you to jack off constantly, therefore hell is GUARANNTEED
>>
>>73966974
JUST
>>
>>73966616
you are projecting. you will kill yourself soon. the demons will make you. and you will burn in hell.
>>
>>73965993
>Don't be racist towards straight people
What?
>>
What is even going on in this thread?
>>
>Twerks at MTV Video Awards show
>Appears naked swinging on a wrecking ball in a video
>Complains about being "Sexualized"
>Can't understand she victimized herself

What a fucking idiot!
Bitch doesn't even have half the talent of her old man! (Oh, C'mon! Admit it! Achy Breaky Heart is catchy as all fuck!)
>>
>>73968380
demons. your ignorance makes you vulnerable. educate yourself. protect yourself. stop jacking off so much to demonic imagery.
>>
>>73968394
she's innocent. you are not. you will burn. you know who you are.
>>
>>73968380
Some demon guy hijacked my thread.
>>
miley cyrus a shit! she do evil with her shake. just like michael gira do evil to beautiful larkin he a devil liar with a shit mouth. miley cyrud is harlot of antichrist!
>>
>>73968524
this is a demon trying to fool you by agreeing. it will lead to ruin. miley is a saint.
>>
>>73968619
michael gira do an evil do to larkin grimm who is a beautiful person he did a rape to her!

miley is not saint she is harlot whore of a devil shit to her!
>>
>>73968686
nice try. can't even spell. obvious demon
>>
>23 posters

You should all kys yourselves
>>
>>73968716
i am not demon why do you say?
i love God and hate michael gira with his liar shit mouth he has devil mouth he do a rape to larkin and he lies all the time
>>
>>73968756
You project what you feel about yourself and will burn in hell.
>>
>>73965216
s-sorry
>>
>>73968756
And you're part of it.
>>
>>73965216
>right now

dem titties be back soon
dey be back.
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>73968524
>>73968686
/mu/ needs more shitposting like this

can we all please start adopting this style?
>>
>>73968993
this is not a demon trick
>>
>>73968993
why do you say i do a shitpost? i speak the truth to michael gira who do a evil rape to larkin. i speak truth to miley when she do drug and shake she is bad for little girls to see it is shit!
>>
>>73969035
it wasn't her fault. demons like you fed her drugs and put her in the path of the dark one. you raped her.
>>
>>73969058
i am not demon why do you say these lie to me?
>>
who deleted the Stooges thread?

wtf?
>>
>>73969073
satan
>>
>>73966916
Definitely.
>>
>>73965387
THIS
When you make a career on shocking the audiences you gamble that sooner or later someone will come on later who will push the envelope even further.
Madonna based her career during 25 years on shock. Then came the internet and Lady Gaga and so Madonna is now considered an obsolete old lady
Miley realized sooner or later her audiences would be wary of her act - unlike Gaga or Madonna she doesnt really have songs to back her up -
>>73966121
> relevant like Madonna.
Madonna has that desperate aura nowadays. Her albums bomb. She's still packing shows, but nobody cares what she does now, people only want to hear Like a virgin - which on a 60 year old sounds cringey -
>>
>>73969285
pure hellspeak. you will burn forever with demons that bite your cock off and spit the pieces back into your mouth. this will recycle for eternity.
>>
>>73969335
yeah, more like this.
this is great.
good job
>>
>>73969073
me lol
>>
le demon le devil lolololol xddd
t. demon devil
>>
>>73965387
No. Her PR team decided to exploit her slut phase to make money. I don't think puberty and sexual self-affirmation was invented by a marketing team. You either don't know how this kind of music is produced, don't know about biology or you're overestimating Miley Cyrus' business chop.

At least be angry at the right persons. Miley Cyrus is a puppet. You're angry at exactly what they want you to. The only thing you can criticize Miley Cyrus for is being dumb and ugly. You can't even say she makes bad music because it's not even her's.
>>
>>73969632
making light of the seriousness of demons will make you vulnerable to being sucked into a hole and chewed apart. there will come a time when you feel low, and they will know you by the scent of how you mocked them. game over for you.
>>
>>73969639
you are a puppet of the desolate one. your life has no meaning. it is not your life.
>>
>>73969627
well stop it, ok?
>>
>>73969673
god i love this guy.
>>
>>73969673
Shoo demon. You won't ruin this board with sneaky political threads disguised as music threads anymore. Vade Retro Satanas.
>>
>>73969838
Your life is in in ruin and you'll be chewed upon in the icy depths.
>>
>>73969864
EXPECTO PAAAAAAAAATROOOONUUUUUUM!
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.