[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you like a collab Grimes - Bjork? Any chances to happen that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: grimes and bjork in studio.png (1MB, 1475x675px) Image search: [Google]
grimes and bjork in studio.png
1MB, 1475x675px
Would you like a collab Grimes - Bjork? Any chances to happen that?
>>
File: grimlex.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
grimlex.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
no, bjork is a true artist

grimes is just a bad skrillex rip off
>>
>>73961472
>no, bjork is a true artist
And Grimes isn't?
>grimes is just a bad skrillex rip off
She doesn't even sound like Skrillex. I will assume that's just b8.
>>
>>73961441
Probably would be total overkill weirdness desu, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be interesting to listen to imo.
>>
>>73961441
Generic bubblegum art pop mixed with Bjork? Hell no. She needs to go make a drone album or something.
>>
File: future kate.jpg (232KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
future kate.jpg
232KB, 1080x1349px
i'd like to see grimes - kate collab
>>
>>73961487
>I will assume that's just b8
I rarely see an anti-Grimes opinion that one of you haven't responded to. Why acknowledge that it's bait if you're going to respond?
>>
>>73961441

That's like mixing pure cane sugar with sweet n low. Not just redundant but retarded.
>>
>>73962317
>Generic bubblegum art pop
Are you for real? Who else did her kind of music?
Tricky question: are songs like Army of Me, I Miss You, Human Behaviour, Venus as Boy, Alarm Call, Bachelorette, Violently Happy, You've Been Flirting Again, There's More to Life Than This generic bubblegum art pop songs?
>>
>>73962421
Your post is retarded. Their music doesn't sound the same and they don't even have similar voices, songwriting and production abilities.
>>
>>73962455
they both make art pop with a focus on synths, their music doesn't sound the same but it sounds similar enough to be redundant in an album
>>
>>73962455

Yeah because Grimes is trash
>>
>>73962647
Shit argument, if I can call that bullshit an argument.
>>
Id like to see grimes collab with a noose
>>
File: grimes6.jpg (331KB, 1200x1602px) Image search: [Google]
grimes6.jpg
331KB, 1200x1602px
>>73962756
Why?
>>
>>73962803
so she would stop making music. the memeing on here after it happened would be legendary too.
>>
>>73961441
>Would you like a collab Grimes - Bjork?
no, I think the tone would conflict too much, maybe when bjork was younger it could have worked. I guess it might be interesting to mix grimes' lo-fi with bjork's lush strings but I can't say I'm desperate to hear it

>Any chances to happen that?
maybe if brandon stosuy asks them both to
>>
>>73962434
learn to read
>>
>>73962815
>so she would stop making music.
That's a very selfish and vile idea. Her music is great, what's not to like about it?
>>
>>73962909
>missing the point
The first part was about Grimes:
>Are you for real? Who else did her kind of music?
The second part was about Bjork:
>Tricky question: are songs like Army of Me, I Miss You, Human Behaviour, Venus as Boy, Alarm Call, Bachelorette, Violently Happy, You've Been Flirting Again, There's More to Life Than This generic bubblegum art pop songs?
I asked you that because you pretend that Grimes does bubblegum art pop and Bjork doesn't. So, answer that question.
>>
>>73962923
>that's a very selfish and vile idea
Do you know where you are?

>what's not to like about it?
It's probably the most obnoxiously repetitive thing I've ever heard, she's a shitty singer
>>
>>73962923
>That's a very selfish and vile idea.
wow
>>
>>73962923
>That's a very selfish and vile idea
kind of like how your mother was selfish and vile when she decided to bring you into this world?
>>
>>73963052
kind of like you
>>
>>73963052
That was your mother.
>>
>>73963142
>>73963071
>no u
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.