[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post opinions that are immediate red flags someone is a pleb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 1499979387833.png (676KB, 1193x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499979387833.png
676KB, 1193x720px
Post opinions that are immediate red flags someone is a pleb

>thinks sloop john b is a bad song
>>
>thinks the beatles are superior to the beach boys
>>
>liking the smiths, weezer, mac demarco, tame impala, kendrick lamar, blink 182, green day, roger waters, or ween
>>
>falling for the "Beatles are bad" meme
>>
>>73957998
the truth
>>
>>73957998
damn i hate that it's cool to hate kendrick now. dude was praised before he released TPAB. Guess that's when he became a shilllll

not opinions but
>when does the singing start?
>i listen to just about everything
>music is my life! followed by three pop rock/pop punk/nu-metal bands and a "ect" or "bands like that"
>>
Immediately brings up "creep" when talking about radiohead. Also if they think Kid A is the best album.
>>
>>73957958
>looking snobbishly at alternative bands which aren't ((obscure)) enough or are ((overrated)) by a group you don't like.

People like you faggots deserve a broken jaw
>>
>>73958230
what are you even saying? im not even OP...what the fuck are you talking about?
Burger o'clock really lowers the IQ in this place
>>
>>73958230
You need to work on your syntax
>>
File: 0.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>73958171
>liking radiohead
>>
>if it's danceable it's bad
>>
>>73958252
Are you the Grimesfag I went toe to toe with
>>
>>73958171
Kid A is the best though
>>
>>73958283
Fair point
>>
>>73958303
I guess your a pleb
>>
>he prefers punk to disco and/or prog
>>
>"Is This It is the only good Strokes album"
>>
>every song has to have lyrics
People are so stupid
>>
>>73957998
idk about ween but pretty true
>>
>>73958333
What about progressive disco-punk?
>>
>>73958091
>implying that people dont like the beatles
because its been memed into them
not because the beach boys are CLEARLY better
thant he beatles
>>
>>73957958
>Classical music is boring

just... how
>>
>thinks kokomo is a bad song
>>
>>73958349
also like
>"oh i dont listen to the lyrics"
>>
>why would i listen to music in a language i don't speak?
>>
>>73958363
agreed its the polar, classical is literally what interesting music IS.
>>73958374
>b-but muh non musical emotions
>>
>>73958362
You literally just exhibited the meme you are denying the existence of.
>>
>>73958397
As someone who doesn't listen to classical music, are people like Mozart and Beethoven actually popular because of their talent or are their better artists?
>>
>>73958409
how so?
>>
>>73958422
if you're asking this in terms of where to start listening then yes. The three big fathers are Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart and no one could quite do what they did in their time. Hell not even now can anyone do it, but they can at least understand it. They all lived in a time when theory and chords did not exist yet, it was all done by ear and a very basic understanding of harmony. Its hard to believe how Bach was a real person sometimes
>>
>>73958422
You have to understand how fucking groundbreaking these people are. If Beethoven did not exist music would have developped very differently.

Related to your question, it depends on the composer. Beethoven was only known during his time because he was a good player but noone thought much of his music until decades later. Of course now he's considered one of the most influential musicians of all time but that's not what people thought at the time.
>>
if they won't sing along to Love Yourself they got a stick up their ass
>>
>>73958283
MELVIN MELVIN
>>
>>73958486
>>73958475
I appreciate both of your replies, seriously.
>>
>>73958434
I don't have to explain myself.
>>
>thinks listening to 1 album many times in a row is the correct way to get it to "click"

If an album doesn't click the first time you're supposed to shelf it for a month or two and come back to it after listening to a bunch of different unfamiliar material

Only way to truly tell whether your taste is evolving and you're not just brainwashing yourself into liking something by hearing it too much
>>
>>73958885
this is what kayne fans do.
you're not going to discover a deeper connection if the source material is inherently shallow.
>>
>thinks lindsey buckingham and stevie nicks started fleetwood mac
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.