[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you outgrow your "music is life" phase?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

When did you outgrow your "music is life" phase?
>>
Never because I was never a teenage girl.
>>
Yeah I have a peepee, I was never about that life. I'm grateful to truly be patrician.
>>
>>73956063
>>73956090
dude womeme am i right /b/ros lmao
>>
>>73956051
Never because i make a living as a musician
wtf you on about
>>
music is le air i breathe
>>
>>73956051
Call me crazy, but music is a huge part of my life. Considering I want to make it big, and likely could, or at least come close, music is practically my life as I see it. Is that different, or more or less the sa.e?
>>
>>73956308
I wish I wasn't just a local musician so I could quit my shitty minimum wage job
>>
Actually grew up listening to music with my mom who was obsessed with music, then for many years until I was about 17 I could have cared less about music and actually made fun of anyone who was like that. Since I was 21 and went through a very abusive relationship and shit in my life i've grown back into the obsession with music and realize it really does help my autistic ass feel better and one of the few things that can bring me any kind of happiness. The discovery of some new album every single day keeps me going.
>>
>>73956051
in 2014 when i made a hit vaporwave album but the genre died soon afterwards
>>
>>73956051
Is this a hayley williams thread?
>>
>>73956674
link?
>>
>>73956051
Thirty-six.
>>
>>73956051
I was never full "MUSIC IS MY LIFE", but I was a douchebag about my musical taste and listening practices for like a year in high school (god forbid someone listen to one or two songs off of an album instead of listening to the whole thing).
I just grew up and got over it. Also I realized I was being a douchebag about something that was unimportant to most people. It's like getting mad at someone for liking a movie but not having seen the directors other work, most people don't give a fuck and you're stupid if you let it bother you.
>>
>>73956781
https://bedlamtapes.bandcamp.com/album/umami-deluxe

it just got a tape reissue
>>
>>73956631
That's a nice sentiment.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.