[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never be a punk or goth in the late 70s/early 80s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1498762356856.png (257KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
1498762356856.png
257KB, 476x477px
>You will never be a punk or goth in the late 70s/early 80s
how do you live with unironic le wrong generation feels
>>
>>73954601
feels good
>>
I grow up
>>
go hang out at bdsm clubs and you'll find a clique
>>
Revive the goth phase of pop music but with face tattoos and trap influenced beets.
>>
>>73954611
>>73954614
you're on 4chan, you fucking hypocrite manchildren
>>
I'm cool with my local goth scene now, but I feel this. I'll never see cosey and genesis do disgusting things on stage or smoke meth with peter Murphy...
>>
>>73954601
Already was one. I stood in line at a record store wearing black nail polish and corpse paint to get my copy of disintegration the day it came out
>>
I'm just sad that goth girls don't really exist anymore.
>>
>>73954601
>You will never be get high and drunk and raped multiple times by fat bald guys at goth clubs
>You will never get beaten on the street for dressing like a faggot
>You will never get beaten on the street by authorities for rebelling against The Man
>You will never collect food stamps for your gf and two children you didn't want after having unprotected 16yearold punk sex
>ywn only have access to commercial CDs by big-name bands or shitty indipendent 70s/80s artist stuff

Gee I sure wish I lived back then..
>>
>>73955048
they were all uptight hussies and teases, good riddance
>>
>>73955624
this, the lucky ones all o'ded early on
>>
>>73954601
Well, honestly, just the way of life I'm living with my friends (ignoring modern tech and such), it feels like I'm living in the 80's. So, actually not too bad to be completely honest.
>>
>>73954601
yea I would love to be part of 80s punk era and die by OD
wait
>>
>>73955048
Yea all we have now are cunts wearing chokers and matte black lipstick because Kylie Jenner did it.
>>
>>73954633
yea but only if your gay and like qt industrial boys
>>
rec me late/early 70/80s goth music plzz
>>
>>73954633
>tfw love goth music and bdsm, but too insecure to get out there
>>
>>73956087
force yourself to do it once and you'll get used to it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.