[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you stop liking music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: feel.png (18KB, 400x479px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
18KB, 400x479px
When did you stop liking music?
>>
Post on /mu/ regularly.
>>
I've never liked music. I just use it as a status symbol.
>>
>>73952920
Right around the amount of times you've had your penis in a vagina.

Never.
>>
>>73952920
Thats impossible

How are you even human then
>>
>>73952920
when i discovered people thought it was for more than just entertainment
>>
I didn't
I still do
>>
>>73952920

when the 80s ended and it became derivative
>>
>>73952960
I don't even listen to music. I just find the best looking album art to obscure records and post them as often as I can.
>>
I stopped liking music when I started taking it so seriously. I think /mu/ has a lot to do with this. We spent a lot more time hating music than liking music. I used to just naturally listen to what I liked and would gravitate towards fresh and interesting music.

It's not about finding artists I like anymore, it's about finding artists I tolerate and hate the least.
>>
When my backlog went from giving me goat albums daily to just be a boring slog that feels like chores.
>>
>>>/tv/85000000
>>
>>73952920
I started liking it more when I got a job, and stopped having the time to care about what's cool and what's not and keeping up with all the narratives and competition associated with music culture. also just getting more into film and literature

>>73953018
yeah, that's /mu/. for every 100 posters who call everything shit, there's maybe 1 who cares to post something that they actually like. it's like people want to listen to and talk about things they know they'll dislike because it gives them an ego boost. how that works I'm not entirely sure, probably to do with feeling superior for disliking something someone else likes, as opposed to being someone's equal by liking the same thing they do
>>
>>73952920
I never thought I would stop enjoying music but it happened once I started working 50+ hours a week.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.