[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is it True /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So is it True /mu/?
>>
It's true, and it explains why this board is so shit
>>
no not really
>>
The issue is he won't commit to one role.

He hides behind the fact that "it's just my opinion" and often he does little to no analysis on why something is bad to him (he just defines what he didn't like as if it's inheritely negative without further explanation). He's basically a glorified blogger.

But then he also talks about how he's one of the biggest critics in the industry and acts like his reviews should "count".

You only get to have one or the other. Either do your job and actually analyse/critic music or shut the fuck up and do your shit tier video blogging.
>>
>>73944324
Well said.

Also he may be the biggest music critic in the world, but /mu/ has existed and can exist without him. That said, shit-talking him has become a big part of our culture. It's fun.
>>
Fantano did not create /mu/

/mu/ created Fantano
>>
>>73944324
Thats not issue we are talking here, what this comment shows is that people think that fantano "supports" /mu/ and keeps the site alive.
I honestly think that most of these people, like the one on the comment, simply came here once thinking they had a "good" "Taste" just because they listened to X and Y. Then get called "shit taste" and see people shitting on their favourite bands, get all buthurt, and start thinking that /mu/ is just a bunch of people trying to be "obscure" and "hipsters".
>>
Fuck him I only listen to Hi-NRG, Cumbia, salsa, and disco
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.