[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: RHCP-BSSM.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
RHCP-BSSM.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
Good album?
>>
The best.
>>
>>73941195
yeah sure
>>
bitchin album
>>
>chili sex
Hot
>>
As long as you don't listen to whatever the fuck Anthony says, it's a pretty fun album.
>>
>>73943257
Hey Mike
>>
Pretty good, last good album they produced. By the way was okay.
>>
>>73941195
Yeah, but 'Mother's Milk' was way better. They had the funk punk thing wired with a good pop sensibility right there.

BSSM, while still boasting some solid songs, had awful ballads and was a deliberate (and successful) stab at the mainstream.
>>
Maybe but Mother's Milk is better
>>
>>73941195

If I could listen to just the drum and bass tracks it would be perfect.
>>
>>73943699
>the funk punk thing
that got sort of brought back in One Hot Minute, though

Walkabout is a great song.
>>
Is Californication the biggest victim of the loudness wars? It's seriously like an 8/10 album dragged down to 5/10 due to lack of dynamic.
>>
all the ones with John Frusciante are 8+/10
>>
>>73944148
>One Hot Minute
Oh yeah, they've never completely walked away from "their sound" - they've just added a lot of water to the mixture over the years.
>>
Red Hot Silly Peppers
>>
>>73941195
>red blood hot sugar chili sex peppers magik
wdhmbt
>>
They fucking suck and Mr Bungle are better. Learn what good music is.
>>
>>73945887
Nice try Mike. Disco Volante is god tier but BSSM and Freaky Styley btfo the rest.
>>
>>73946178
Hell no. Everything I do is gold. So suck my Experimental dick. Everyone with taste knows that all my albums are perfect gold. And RHCP only made two good albums. They are a pleb band.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.