[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you defend this joke of a musician?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: hipster.jpg (154KB, 835x626px) Image search: [Google]
hipster.jpg
154KB, 835x626px
Why do you defend this joke of a musician?
>>
Because that's what makes him good. He's a clown, a court jester, the town idiot. Watching him squirm and make his pathetic pseudo intellectual attempt at art provides the cleanest best pleasure. The best comedy is tragedy.
>>
>>73938783
He's a Japanese and they're the superior race
>>
>>73938783
Why would anybody defend Skrillex?
>>
Hybrid Noisebloom is legitimately pretty cool.
>>
>>73938975
So are a lot of his albums

Handy essentials list:
Aodron
Pulse Demon
Hybrid Noisebloom
Hole
>>
He has made good albums and it's not like he doesn't put effort and passion into his work

do you also hate Jackson Pollocks art?
>>
>>73938989
Add to that:
Aqua Necromancer
Door Open at 8AM
Antimonument
Merzbeat
>>
>>73939103
Fuck, I forgot Merzbeat. Merzdub is great too, and the Flying Testicle album was top notch.
>>
>>73939111
>Merzdub is great too, and the Flying Testicle album
I haven't heard these two yet, actually. Thanks. I'll check them out. Nice trips btw.
>>
>>73939173
If you haven't heard it, Flying Testicle isn't an album name, it's a collab project with Masonna and some Canadian art film maker, it's pretty good.
>>
>>73939050
Not him, but I never understood the appeal of full on noise albums. It has its place in musique concrete compositions, industrial music, noise rock.
>>
>>73939103
Music For Bondage Performance tho
>>
>>73939189
excellent mix of ambient noise and dark ambient

>>73939187
>musique concrete compositions, industrial music
you'll eventually find out that most talented noise musicians like merzbow do that as well, he only started to go full on harsh after the laptop/digital shift in his work
>>
>>73939233
>he only started to go full on harsh after the laptop/digital shit
Although I agree that he made a lot of musique concrete and industrial, his most famous harsh noise albums were all made in his analog era.

>>73939187
It's always been about texture and how cathartic it is for me
>>
>>73938951
>japanese
>race
hahahahahahahah
>>
>>73939103
>>73938989
You forgot Tauromachine and Venereology, the albums he released for Relapse gets a lot of praise and rightfully so.
>>
Jokes are funny
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.