[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What concerts are you going too or have been to recently? pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 4254533634535.jpg (378KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4254533634535.jpg
378KB, 1200x1200px
What concerts are you going too or have been to recently?

pic related
>>
At the avalanches rn
>>
seeing waxahatchee tomorrow
saw car seat headrest a month or so ago, pretty disappointing desu
>>
>>73937071
Hopefully they played frankie sinatra
>>
>>73937060
saw these guys open for The World Is A Beautiful Place and I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, they were really cute and definitely rocked harder than you'd expect based on their studio work. TWIABP were cool but holy shit they really smell. I don't think a single one of them wears deodorant or bathes regularly, and everytime there were huge crashes in the song it just blasted the odor out harder. the performance was great tho; the drummer is unreal.

most recently I went to see Floral, a math-rock band from California. they were OK, but the audience was filled with stoner hipster garbage and kinda put me off (who the fuck headbangs at a concert where the time signature changes mid-song?)

I keep wanting to go to shows but I think I'm too much of a hermit to suffer other people at them. I just want to sit/stand and let the vibrations wash over me but it's hard to enjoy with guys drunkenly yelling "YEAH" during every solo
>>
>>73937513
That's to be expected at most concerts, its almost always impossible to go to a concert without that one asshole in the crowd. But, sometimes the crowd is just right and you have a good night, usually the case at most of the concerts I attend. I would suggest not going to stadiums, they have the worst sound and the worst crowds. Go to smaller venues, they usually kick ass
>>
This year I've seen Dweezil Zappa, Roger Waters, and Alice Cooper (Skid Row opened but Sebastian Bach isn't in the band anymore so I'm sure i to can really consider them Skid Row). Would love to go to another but don't have anything planned, if I were I'd probably go for someone who doesn't play rock since the previous concerts were.
>>
>>73937119
Yeah they did, it was quite beautiful
>>
Saw King Crimson and I'm gonna see Oxbow in September.
>>
>>73937513
What's wrong with headbanging?
Plenty of songs change time signature every measure and simultaneously make you wanna prance around and headbang.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.