[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I go from here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>>
TAKE A LOOK AT THESE DUBS
>>
King Crimson - Discipline
The Feelies - Crazy Rhythms
Fela Kuti albums from the 70s
>>
Blackflag
>>
>>73929295
>>73929316
I mean as in Talking heads discography
>>
DUBS OF A GOVERNMENT MAN

>>73929346
>didn't start at the beginning
fucking wew
>>
>>73929346
More songs about buildings & food is great and my personal favorite. But you can safely go through Talking Heads entire catalogue and not worry about running into a bad one
>>
>>73929247
outside
>>
Speaking In Tongues is the best Talking Heads album, RIL is for people who describe music they like as >interesting
>>
File: big.jpg (184KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
184KB, 800x800px
you're gonna need decent headphones.
listen to the original release first. the remastered version came out this year.
>>
>>73929346
They don't have that many albums, just listen from the start.
>>
fear of music is an excellent predecessor to RIL, they've gone full white-boi groovy funk and departed from the 77 sound, foreshadowing the RIL days
>>
>>73931298
This guy is right, listen to speaking in tongues
>>
Name of The Band Is Talking Heads. One of the best live albums ever and good look into their best stuff from all their best albums.
>>
Th Great Curve is their best song, it's the only song that isn't better live, really makes you think.
>>
>DID YOU GUYS KNOW THIS ALBUM HAS NO CHORD CHANGES
>>
I'm dubber.
>>73931298
/thread
>>
>>73931382
this right here, prefer a lot of the versions on there, love the more proggy version of Born Under Punches
>>
THE WORLD MOVES ON A WOMANS HIPS
>>
>>73932222
>>
DIVINE DEFINE SHE'S MOVING TO DEFINE SO SAY SO SO SAY SO
>>
>>73931298
Oh, fuck off. Get over your need to link music with the image you want to portray.
>>
THIS ISNT MY BEAUTIFUL DUBS
>>
>>73929346
why not just listen to them all?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.