[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MJK talks about Tool's new album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: mjk.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
mjk.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-qqMGnxcs4

Some songs ready for MJK to start writing lyrics and melodies, but a lot of songs are still work in progress of the other members.

Will this album ever come out?
>>
It will probably come out the day after I die. FFS, how can they get so little done in ten years?
>>
>>73922173
Maynard started a very famous Winery and I think Vineyard as well. So that's not just a lemonade stand. I feel they were waiting on him since his wine exploded in popularity.
>>
>>73922173
You say MJK I say MLK
You say TOOL I say the CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT
>>
>>>73922173
Scratch what I said I think it's a cumulative reason of the delay.
>>
WHY DON'T YOU KIDS LIKE THE TOOL?
>>
>>73922667
It's the opposite. Maynard is waiting for the other guys to give him music so can start working on the vocals. Watch the interview.
>>
>>73922173
That's what they've been saying for the past few years
>>
They havent released anything "good" since Ænima. The anger and complexity seemed to take over so much so that their trying to reach or OVER reach of that "OH that band's music means more than this band's music."
Tool has become shit. The other projects have become shit too. They have no meaning, and they are doing it for the money
>>
File: tool.jpg (20KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
tool.jpg
20KB, 368x368px
>>73922173
Finally... Tool cannot let us down
>>
>>73923026
if they were doing it just for money they would release an album more often than every decade anon
>>
>>73922173
Who cares anymore? They're fucking old now. They've put so much into other projects that it's irrelevant. The album they would have made if they hadn't been lazy and done this shit 5 years ago is not the album they will make if they ever get around to it now. They clearly aren't that interested or motivated.

I'm also so fucking sick about them not being straightforward talking about this shit. They can't just say "Yeah it's taking a long fucking time, I'm not sure when it will be done but not any time soon'
>>
I need to live long enough to hear this album, no matter how overcooked or disappointing it ends up.

That being said, out of everyone in this band, i would expect the best from Maynard if/when this thing ever comes out. Puscifer has improved exponentially since he started that project, and the last album he put out was the best non-Tool release he's ever been involved with.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.