[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Bon Iver (Justin Vernon)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Justin-Vernon-Profile.jpg (78KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
Justin-Vernon-Profile.jpg
78KB, 700x450px
Curious what /mu thinks about him.
>>
Psuedo-genius with a great marketing team
>>
For Emma is a great record, very beautiful. 22 a million was very good too and I applaud them for taking a chance with the glitch folk.
>>
>>73918593
the story about the log cabin was cute. they should have saved it for a movie.

#fakemusic
>>
I enjoy his beautiful soft voice caressing my eardrums
>>
>>73918616
For Emma is one of my favorite records of all time. It's my go to record when I want to feel comforted.
>>
>>73918623
And where's your evidence disproving the story? I think it really adds to the album's meaning and sound knowing that he recorded it isolated in a cabin in the woods.
>>
Favorite album was his self titled. I enjoy some of his songs from the other two albums too.
>>
>>73918717
the one where the dude's wife died that p4k gave like a 9 to was even better!

the hallmark channel has nothing on you dudes.
>>
Only redeeming Wisconsin product at the moment.
>>
>>73918803
Thicc blonde Wisconsin girls are the best Wisconsin product broski.
>>
>>73918771
You mean Mount Eerie's A Crow Looked At Me? I actually live about an hour away from where he's based out of. Pretty cool. Been trying to get that album on CD since it came out but no record stores carry that I can find. Weird seeing how i'm from his area lol
>>
>>73918830
Gonna need photo's to better understand your argument
>>
>>73918623
THIS
He screams poser.
>>
>>73918883
If you actually listen to the album it would make sense that he recorded the whole thing in a cabin by himself. It sounds and feels like it was
>>
>>73918854
did your cousin go to sandy hook?
>>
>>73918929
what? I live in Washington, what does that have to do with anything, Sandy Hook is clear across the country in Connecticut
>>
>>73918953
does your Dad work for Nintendo?
>>
>>73918698
I usually listen to it a lot around fall/winter very comfy album.
>>
>>73919107
yeah
>>
>>73919149
it's super serial.
>>
>>73918771
It sucks how Phil killed his wife and Pitchfork still wouldn't give him a 10
>>
>>73918593
"For Emma" is a beautifully crushing album.

Self-titled wasn't the greatest follow up.

"22, A Million" was pretty disappointing, but had some good production ideas.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.