[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to showcase your record cases/vinyls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: record case display.jpg (76KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
record case display.jpg
76KB, 800x536px
What's the best way to showcase your record cases/vinyls?
>>
>>73918081
Under your bed
>>
On a shelf organized neatly.
>>
>>73918081
Is that yours or did you pull it from online?

I'm looking at doing something similar.
>>
In milk crates throughout your studio apartment
>>
>>73918081
Definitely not like this. You may as well just print off 12" x 12" hi-res album art at Staples.
>>
>>73918628
This

>>73918081
Never understood this. Isn't that a hassle to take out? What if you want to listen to it?
>>
>>73919023
>Isn't that a hassle to take out? What if you want to listen to it?
Only the sleeve is framed
The records are all stacked on my desk and I listen to them whenever I want.
>>
>>73918081
>vinyls
Shut the fuck up
>>
>Having so few records and listening to them so little you can frame them on your wall
>>
>>73919078
The point of the sleeve is to protect the record.
>>
>>73918081
>What's the best way to showcase your record cases/vinyls?
Up your ass like the faggot you are
>>
discogs
>>
>>73919145
The point of a joke is that it's something falsified or exaggerated for comedic value.
>>
>>73918628
this. having to pull out the records every time would be a bitch
>>
>>73919023
>buying vinyl to listen to it

Why on earth would I do that when I could just put on display for people to look at and know that i'm super hip for owning them.
>>
>>73919113
you can frame a record to your wall even if you listen to it every day.

some record frames open much more easier than picture frames, because they're made to be usable.
>>
Buy the Kallax shelf from Ikea and put it on a wall so you can place your records you don't frame them like that unless they are autographed
>>
>>73918081
Nice autism frames faggot
>>
i use q mounts
>>
>>73921224
Display music in any form is ausitic faggotry, in saying that, you're probably poor and jelly.
>>
>>73918081
i just lean them against random shit because I'm too lazy to organize them and make them look nice
>>
>>73918081
on your computer. buying vinyl released after the cd was common is literally cuckolding
>>
>>73921208
there's a sale going on for those now too
>>
File: IMG_2240.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2240.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>73918081
Favorite records = framed
Rest of my records = milk crates
>>
>>73924370
hahahah good one I almost thought you were serious
>>
>>73924370
Is that in your living room?
>>
>>73924370
>that is this it cover

lmao
>>
>>73919023
>What if you want to listen to it?

As if anyone who buys vinyl records these would do that lmao
>>
>>73918081
>buying record to "showcase" them
>vinyls
you are a fag
neck yourself
>>
>>73924399
Do you have something you'd like to get off your chest?
>>73924409
One bedroom apartment so kind of
>>73924415
The original cover is a shitty meme from 2001. I prefer the US version by a lot
>>
if you think anyone is gonna be impressed with the cardboard you buy and frame you're gonna die alone
>>
>>73921182
where might i get such a frame?
>>
>>73918081
Great music taste anon!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.